Recent content by numbers123

1. N

Missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370

Yes, my son used to do refueling planes. Every refuel/fueling was documented not only for billing (main ourpose) but to record amounts the fuel station had on hand.
  2. N

Where are you? :)

Where are you? :)
  3. N

No, I am guessing that Dave didn't miss the wink - he is almost as rabid a V/M fan as pani is.

No, I am guessing that Dave didn't miss the wink - he is almost as rabid a V/M fan as pani is.
  4. N

Thanks Angie - the babies are sweet.

Thanks Angie - the babies are sweet.
  5. N

LOL - I will tell him that you nominate him to mop the floors. :)

LOL - I will tell him that you nominate him to mop the floors. :)
  6. N

Thank you - they are a joy in my life. Of course, I am one of those grandmas I said I would...

Thank you - they are a joy in my life. Of course, I am one of those grandmas I said I would never be. Guess that is what happens when I don't have a real job and get to play with grandchildren 3 or 5 times a week.
  7. N

IA continues to be obtuse for whatever reason. All these people who are saying the Romney is the...

IA continues to be obtuse for whatever reason. All these people who are saying the Romney is the second coming and will save us from Obamacare and economy are burying the heads in the sand when it comes to the environment, women's rights, gay rights, working with the world instead of trying to...
  8. N

I don't mind the Cornhuskers/Hawkeyes smack talk. Most of the time I just ignore it. And...

I don't mind the Cornhuskers/Hawkeyes smack talk. Most of the time I just ignore it. And occasionally gloat with Cornhuskers win over Hawkeyes,. I kind of understood where it could be funny in a hugely dark humor way. It was the person who posted has always made very offensive to a large group...
  9. N

No problem - not bad memories per se. Just weird.

No problem - not bad memories per se. Just weird.
  10. N

Can you make me one of your neighbors or whatever they call the friends in the new game?

Can you make me one of your neighbors or whatever they call the friends in the new game?
  11. N

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday!
  12. N

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday!
  13. N

Happy Birthday! Hope you have a great day! and this year be filled with all kinds of voidy skating.

Happy Birthday! Hope you have a great day! and this year be filled with all kinds of voidy skating.
  14. N

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday
  15. N

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday!
Do Not Sell My Personal Information