museksk8r
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• GO Papadakis/Cizeron, Gilles/Poirier, Hubbell/Donohue, Joshua Farris, Javier Fernandez, Evgenia Medvedeva, Ashley Wagner, Tarasova/Morozov!
    Cheering on Papadakis/Cizeron, Gilles/Poirier, Joshua Farris, Yuzuru Hanyu, Elena Radionova, Polina Edmunds, & Satoko Miyahara at Worlds!
    I meant to say "even with meltdowns, she never missed podium finish." in my rep comment;)

And early Happy birthday wishes to you!
    Hmm...she might well have had problems under a different judging system, but her jumps from her peak years (fall 1994-spring 1996) look better than the ones you mentioned in your post. Also, they were big enough that I can't help but suppose that she would've made them more COP-proof with enough effort. Then again, my technical knowledge of skating is rather limited.
    "cheering 4 Abbott, Verner, Ponsero, Grigoriev, Kozuka, Contesti, Rochette, Kim, Kostner, Flatt, Meier, Leonova, Savchenko/Szolkowy, Mukhortova/Trankov, Kavaguti/Smirnov, Denney/Barrett, Davis/White, Virtue/Moir, Delobel/Schoenfelder, Domnina/Shabalin" forever! :drama:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Do Not Sell My Personal Information