Recent content by LeafOnTheWind

1. LeafOnTheWind

Jigsaw puzzle fans

I took a chance with an Ebay 2000 piece puzzle because it was really cheap and no additional shipping. I wasn't intending to get anything but it felt like a deal. There are 8 pieces missing. I can still return it but I'm trying to see how replacement puzzle pieces will work. I took magnified...
  2. LeafOnTheWind

2023-24 US Pairs Discussion - Chan you count Howe many teams we have?

Is this our first Dune program or have I missed some announcements?
  3. LeafOnTheWind

O.J. Simpson has died

Why wouldn't it be true? I'm sure that's a scene that played out many times in a lot of colleges everywhere for a lot of men who got off free of any consequences.
  4. LeafOnTheWind

Jigsaw puzzle fans

The 5000 piece Pokemon puzzle is finished. That is sitting on top of four 20" x 30" poster boards. It's a really big puzzle.
  5. LeafOnTheWind

Strange Food Combo/Cravings

:rofl: poor little criminal onions. Doomed to a death sentence in a sandwich.
  6. LeafOnTheWind

Jigsaw puzzle fans

@myhoneyhoney I think I found a puzzle series to follow. My friend works at a Samaritan Center and she told me about a 3000 piece jigsaw puzzle that went out on the shelves. They had 2 of the 3 puzzles from the Ravensburger Karen Puzzles line. I got them for $10 total. The 3000 piece puzzle...
  7. LeafOnTheWind

Fall 2023 - Summer 2024 New/Returning TV/Streaming Shows

I would appreciate a review if anyone is planning on watching Renegade Nell on Disney+ I don't normally like period pieces so they have to be really good to be worth it. It sounds a little science fiction set in England so not really sure about it yet until I hear/read some reviews.
  8. LeafOnTheWind

Worlds 2024 Men FS: ‘Putting the Eh? in Standing Ovation’

I know people loved that Jason was on the last Olympic team but this is where I worry we screwed Ilia. The entire narrative from Scott, Brian and Nathan is they needed the first Olympic experience to learn how to skate for gold in their second. I understand why Jason was selected but I stand...
  9. LeafOnTheWind

Jigsaw puzzle fans

Live stream links to the USA Jigsaw Nationals 2024 How many knew that speed puzzling was a thing? Karen Puzzles is a YouTube channel for someone that turned puzzles into her full time job. Seriously. She puts together puzzles for a living. Just a little bit jealous that puzzle companies send...
  10. LeafOnTheWind

damn!!!!!!!!!!!! I love watching Ilia and Yuma for different reasons
  11. LeafOnTheWind

There have been so many random falls on nothing this Worlds
  12. LeafOnTheWind

I miss the days when I didn't have to be a Jason fan in spite of his horrible programs.
  13. LeafOnTheWind

Worlds 2024 Pairs FS: ‘The wedgie always gets its woman’

I can never understand Kurt Cobain love. This song/his voice is always nails on a chalkboard to me. Very few songs send me scrambling for the mute button faster.
  14. LeafOnTheWind

Worlds 2024 Men SP: ‘No Fan-ada?’

I love how Mark diplomatically calls overused music a popular choice.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information