Recent content by moojja

1. M

Let's Talk Movies #34 - Kingsmen, Murder, Blade Runners and...IT!

I really liked the film. And the whole point of the film is the horrible singing.
  2. M

Surrogacy

How did they decide which baby to keep? Did they toss a coin? I have a lot of issues with surrogacy, and your story kind of enforces those opinion.
  3. M

Surrogacy

Less than you would think. Even in the U.S., surrogacy can be a wild wild west, and if there's any disagreement between carrier and parent(s), it gets ugly fast...
  4. M

Pokemon Go part 2

I feel you. I (with other random people) defeat a Lapras at two different raids. Both times I failed to catch it afterwards.
  5. M

Pokemon Go part 2

I'm pretty disappointed with the anniversary celebration too. But I guess with all new roll outs, they didn't feel the need for something extra. Although there is a new Pikachu with baseball hat.
  6. M

Pokemon Go part 2

There's a limit of 100 coin a day. So for ten days, you get 1000 coins only.
  7. M

Pokemon Go part 2

You have to occupy a gym for at least an hour to get 1 coin! And you only get the coin when you get kicked out of the gym. Gym battles takes so much longer now, since you have to fight all the pokemon until their will power is gone. They basically made it almost impossible to kick out another...
  8. M

Pokemon Go part 2

The new gym is up, and so far I hate the new coin system. I live in a high turn over area. It'll be almost impossible to get any free coins.
  9. M

Pokemon Go part 2

It showed up on my radar. It said it was near a pokestop in the park. I couldn't see it on my screen.
  10. M

Pokemon Go part 2

Finally saw a lapras, and it was inside an amusement park. >_< I'm not going to pay 20 dollars for one pokemon, I'm not that addicted.
  11. M

Pokemon Go part 2

I'm so pissed at myself. I accidentally trashed my lucky egg. I was trying to delete some items and walk at the same time. Apparently I can't do these two things at the same time.
  12. M

Pokemon Go part 2

As far as I know, size makes no difference. But it might in the future. But I heard that stats only add 15 points to the CP level at most. So it's always better to evolve the highest CP.
  13. M

Pokemon Go part 2

What's the CP? It takes so much CP to evolve it, I only evolve the highest CP.
  14. M

Pokemon Go part 2

It looks like the water festival has ended. I now have enough Magikarp to evolve up. But no shiny Magikarp. My pokedex is getting full, but I'm hoping to a double candy event for Easter.
  15. M

Pokemon Go part 2

Which event is this for? I hope it's not local. It's still too early for Easter. I only got a notification that you will get an evolve item on your 7-day spin.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information