Recent content by michiruwater

1. michiruwater

Problems with my new computer

I highly recommend AVG Free when you fix this, or if you get a new computer in the future. Norton slows computers down a ton and often comes with bloatware or other unnecessary components. AVG Free is free and works incredibly well without slowing the computer down, and if you prefer a paid...
  2. michiruwater

Restore points are snapshots of system files your computer saves so you can back up to them if problems occur. Based on what I've read, Windows 10 does not necessarily automatically start creating snapshots like others Windows do, so you may not have any restore points. Can you go to Control...
  3. michiruwater

Have you ever learned how to use a restore point?
  4. michiruwater

What Does Your Name Mean?

My name is Charlotte, which according to every site ever except this one means 'small and womanly', but for some reason according to this one means 'free'.
  5. michiruwater

Found! 7-year old Japanese boy left on mountain road as punishment

Did they leave him in the woods? I thought they left him on the side of the road and drove off, and then he went into the woods.
  6. michiruwater

Let’s Talk Movies! #31: Pandas, Zombies, Male Models, Superheroes, Greeks and…Caesar!

Because The Academy has difficulty appreciating movies like Fury Road, generally. Fury Road did win a fair number of Oscars... just not in the main categories. It's my favorite movie of all-time.
  7. michiruwater

Let’s Talk Movies! #31: Pandas, Zombies, Male Models, Superheroes, Greeks and…Caesar!

Spy was infinitely superior, IMO. I was really disappointed in Big Eyes given the talent of the two leads.
  8. michiruwater

73rd Golden Globe Awards

Psch, doesn't matter. She didn't have any of the best lines but she had the best moment in the entire film when she sang 'Black Sheep.' I swear I had that song stuck in my head for half a year consistently after that movie.
  9. michiruwater

73rd Golden Globe Awards

Correct. I can't remember the last time I was so bored by a movie.
  10. michiruwater

73rd Golden Globe Awards

Yesssss my primary concern was Will Brie Larson win? So happy for her!
  11. michiruwater

2015 - 2016 TV Season

I've seen Densha Otoko (Train Man), Last Friends, and The Liar Game from Japan. I always mean to watch more of their dramas, but rarely get around to looking them up :)
  12. michiruwater

What song are you listening to?

alt-j: Arrival in Nara
  13. michiruwater

DWTS Season 21 cast rumors....anyone?

Personally I've felt Alexa was underscored several weeks in a row, so maybe they're making up for that.
  14. michiruwater

Well, she got the publicity she want as her album was released, so it's not like she needs to stick around anymore.
  15. michiruwater

I suppose if we look at it from the context of that year rather than from now looking back, that is true. I'd disagree about Glee though. By the time season 5, which was airing at that time, was on, its ratings had dropped precipitously. By the end of that season it wasn't even seeing 2...
Do Not Sell My Personal Information