Recent content by luenatic

1. luenatic

Pokemon Go part 2

The CP will change depending on the IV of your ditto. For example, my 420CP Ditto that can battle with the best of them, I used it to battle a Dragonite. However, a 420CP ditto's Attack/Defense/Stamina/HP stay the same as the ditto itself. The only thing changed was the CP. During battle...
  2. luenatic

Pokemon Go part 2

Nest migration again! Seems like now the nest is changing every 2 weeks
  3. luenatic

Pokemon Go part 2

Save up your Eevee and Horsea candies. Rumor has it they will be very useful for the Gen2 Pokemons.
  4. luenatic

Pokemon Go part 2

Yes. Niantic is running a special this week (until 11/11). Additional items (min 6) for each pokestop. Almost non-stop spawning of pokemons. I got 2 Snorlax within a block from my house the other day. Crazy!
  5. luenatic

Pokemon Go part 2

Thanks to the double candies and 4x walking buddy candies, I now have 99 drantini candies... 1 candy short for a Dragonite!!!
  6. luenatic

Pokemon Go part 2

The egg hatching is very profitable too. Too bad I don't have any 10K egg at the moment. Double candy is awesome!
  7. luenatic

Pokemon Go part 2

Lots of players report it to this website: https://thesilphroad.com/ check the Nest Alas tab. You need a REDDIT account to log in and use it.
  8. luenatic

Pokemon Go part 2

Nest changed yesterday. My house is within walking distance to a Pikachu nest!
  9. luenatic

Pokemon Go part 2

By experience I guess. Usually when the pokemon is ready to execute the charge move (like solar beam/hyper beam/hydro pump etc), they will pause a little bit longer than usual. When the warning flash comes off, you have to dodge immediately. Don't pay attention to whatever the attacking...
  10. luenatic

Pokemon Go part 2

Here is another gym battle tip. Goldduck with water gun + Ice Beam is a Dragonite killer. My 1780CP Goldduck just killed a 2650CP Dragonite. My Goldduck was not even 100% healed. I had to send him to battle with crutches and he still killed the Dragonite. LOL
  11. luenatic

Pokemon Go part 2

Do you know parasect (with solar beam) is one of the most useful and powerful Pokemons in gym battle? It dodges extremely fast, almost the fastest dodger in all Pokemons. A 900XP parasect can kill a 2000XP Exeggutor. I kid you not.
  12. luenatic

Pokemon Go part 2

I got the most recent Pokemon Go update. Now I can train my own gym with 6 pokemons. Have you tried it out yet?
  13. luenatic

Joshua Farris: Not Allergic To Gold - the Uber thread!

Congrats!!! What a great performance at 4CC.
  14. luenatic

What is this? Why am I here? I was gonna send IM to AJ!!!

What is this? Why am I here? I was gonna send IM to AJ!!!
Do Not Sell My Personal Information