Recent content by Lorac

1. Lorac

Love, Balls and Courting: Tennis V

She's won the US Open twice. I would like her game to develop to play on Grass and clay.
  2. Lorac

Love, Balls and Courting: Tennis V

Congrats Naomi. A 4th major title to your name. Now let's see you win on Grass.
  3. Lorac

Just call me Harry. (Everything Harry & Meghan)

I'd argue that it 100% confirms red hair as it is a digital enhancement of an actual photo so could well be manipulated. That being said I do think Archie has red hair but find it rather funny they still refuse to post an actual colour picture to confirm it. It is a cute picture though.
  4. Lorac

Royalty Thread #13: Zooming in on our favorite royals

Come on @canbelto surely you don't believe every piece of trash written about royal 'rules'. The article you link is just reporting what a reporter wants to paint a picture of and is 2 1/2 years ago. Meghan was never discouraged from wearing trousers. I also read whatkatewore and don't see any...
  5. Lorac

I gave no idea where you got that idea from. I've seen pics of Zara in trousers (pants are underwear) way back when she was a child. Also Beatrice and Eugenie. Anyway the picture is lovely - all 3 kids are just adorable šŸ˜
  6. Lorac

They wouldn't have been there without the invitation of the devolved government of Scotland so would have been deemed an essential trip so didn't break the rules. Those who didn't agree need to aim their anger at the Scotish government not William and Kate. And those complaining are probably...
  7. Lorac

Just call me Harry. (Everything Harry & Meghan)

Heartbreaking for them both. šŸ˜“
  8. Lorac

Dancing with the Stars, Season 29

So I am correct in the fact the pro in the winning pairing is Artem Chigvintsev? If so then he must be the first professional dancer to win both the UK show Strictly Come Dancing as well as the US DWTS. He was a very popular professional on SCD and he and his partner Kara Tointon were...
  9. Lorac

Wills and Kate's beloved dog Lupo passed away over the weekend: William and Kate Mourn the Death of Family Dog Lupo: 'We Will Miss Him So Much' So sad - the kids will really miss him :(
  10. Lorac

RIP Alex Trebek

When I first moved to the USA I got hooked on Jeopardy for a while and watched it on and off for many years before moving back to the UK. I really can't see anyone else hosting the show as he so made it his own. R.I.P Alex - you will be missed :(
  11. Lorac

RIP Sean Connery

That's so sad - but at least he passed away peacefully in his sleep with his loved ones around him. Slipping away gently into that final adventure.
  12. Lorac

RIP Sean Connery

Just watched a tribute on the BBC news and the neporter said 'James Bond didn't make Sean Connery, Sean Connery made James Bond'. So true - it it hadn't been for him the Bond franchise wouldn't have grown into the global brand it did!!
Do Not Sell My Personal Information