Recent content by LilJen

1. LilJen

Southwest Plane Drops Engine Cover

Sigh. It’s worth finding John Oliver’s Last Week Tonight piece on Boeing…
  2. LilJen

US Adult Nationals in Cleveland April 2024

Aw, so near to me but so far. Had to stop skating several years back due to injuries and work obligations, but had always hoped to go to ANs.
  3. LilJen

Jeffrey Buttle's Ararat free skate

That SP makes me nostalgic for steps into the solo jump 😢 Count me in as another who LOVED Jeff’s Ararat program. I was thrilled for his world title.
  4. LilJen

Make Skaters Skate Other Skaters’ Programs

So in the US Men thread, there’s discussion of Ilia’s artistic development this year and apparently he may be working with Guillermo Cizeron on something. Someone made the comment that Ilia is “no Isabeau” stylistically—-but what if Isabeau and Ilia skated each other’s programs (jumps dumbed...
  5. LilJen

Worlds 2024 Rhythm Dance: ‘Dance me to the end of RoLi’

I keep forgetting to ask this question: why on earth is Paul’s RD costume so subdued and dull? Piper’s is spot on hideous 80s.
  6. LilJen

Worlds 2024 Men FS: ‘Putting the Eh? in Standing Ovation’

If he gets PCs anywhere near that of Kagiyama, I might just have to write a strongly worded letter to the ISU that will have no impact whatsoever.
  7. LilJen

Worlds 2024 Men FS: ‘Putting the Eh? in Standing Ovation’

His “I haven’t had a haircut in 6 months” look doesn’t help, either.
  8. LilJen

Worlds 2024 Free Dance: ‘The Moors of Montreal’

Mom died, along with two older sisters, when Charlotte, Emily, and Anne were young. And they were kinda poor. Must have seen some stuff.
  9. LilJen

Love Charlene's dress (despite its devilry), love petite Marco.
  10. LilJen

Judges' gift and message: Please go get married and retire already! Get a life!
  11. LilJen

Don't want them to be 2-time world champs, don't want them to have absurdly undeserved GOEs and PCS. And "no mistakes" according to our Scottish friend? It's her take on Dali's melty clocks.
  12. LilJen

Worlds 2024 Women FS: ‘Where Have All The Knitters Gone?’

Is she really, really slow? She definitely looks that way after Kaori.
  13. LilJen

I CANNOT with her horizontal to the ice jump takeoffs :rolleyes:
  14. LilJen

Love how she just rode the edge out. . . and held it, and held it. . . and then did a 3turn or bracket like 'hey, no big deal and I am COMPLETELY in control.' YES, GIRL!!! That was awesome.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information