Recent content by leesaleesa

1. leesaleesa

Napa valley wine train ejects black women for being 'too loud'

Seriously? Just because Napa is a "sea of white people" it's inherently racist? Do you have any statistics to base that on, or are you assuming, which you obviously are. Just as you take the word that a group of black women were tossed just for being black. Assuming people are racist...
  2. leesaleesa

Unpopular Opinions

I don't like tv. When I did watch it, I found the Big Bang Theory to be insufferable. The current obsession with make up and the 2,345,000 million products you MUST have. If you do drag, strip, theater yes, but why does a girl under 25 need all this crap? I watched Dr Sandra Lee...
  3. leesaleesa

Beautiful men in films

Benjamin has a short film called "Heartbreaker". I'm willing to break my promise to never watch a movie again, but I can't find it anywhere.
  4. leesaleesa

Beautiful men in films

Are there any French people here who know about Benjamin Garnier? I am intrigued, yes I am.
  5. leesaleesa

Johnny Depp's Dogs

Don't they have this giant boot in Australia they could kick him in the ass with? Australia should sentence JD to a one week sentence in Miramar. He really hates that.
  6. leesaleesa

Unpopular Opinions

I woke up one day about two weeks and decided I really dislike movies and never want to see another one. Facebook is the stupidest piece of crap ever. I don't care about your ugly dog, your chain restaurant meal, or how much you "love, love, LOVE!!!" anything. I sort of like Kris and Kim...
  7. leesaleesa

Annonymously Mailing Religious Pamphlets To An Atheist - Thoughts?

At least your unsolicited pamphlets weren't in Greek. I assume. Here I thought it was an inheritance from the old country, but no, Greek Jehovahs sending me stuff like they know me. The neighbors try to convert me to Islam. They're nice enough. So are the Mormons, but they won't drink...
  8. leesaleesa

What Annoys You? Pet Peeves and Worse....

There is a new law in Florida which prohibits shameless pooping. I wrote an email to Rick Scott expressing my distaste, and he passed it into law. Thanks, Rick!
  9. leesaleesa

Got me a new pet peeve. People who oughten to be eaten by alligators and didn't get et. I mean that figuratively, all you pearl twisters out there. Oh, and the running water thing? Right there with you sister. Chaps my ass
  10. leesaleesa

oh for Christ sake. It's a thread about what your pet peeves are. I didn't say anyone actually had to check with me to take a shit. Don't twist your pearls so much. They'll break and you'll be like Jami Gertz picking them up and such.
  11. leesaleesa

People who are always late. Like 2 hours or more. I had so many in my social circle that Im now down to socializing with the deli guy at Publix, several cats, and one unusual wood stork. They are always timely. I don't care if it's natural, but there is one woman at work who always...
  12. leesaleesa

Charleston, Hilton Head & Savannah Travel Advice

If your so het up about coffee, just make your own. It's not like they boil it up in a sock. Coffee is just a morning thing there for the most part. I like strong coffee so I made my own. It's cheaper, So win win. Just go with the flow kid, and you'll have a great time. Go...
  13. leesaleesa

I would recommend a visit to Mercer house. The upstairs is off limits, but the house is beautiful if simple, and it's worth it to walk where Jim Williams lived. I'm sort of a fan. Just don't ask about "the book". BTW, his sister, (who he didn't get along with), Was in the house during...
  14. leesaleesa

SCAD=Art school+Young people. Unfortunately, some of those young'uns are hipsters. The city is getting younger. Most of the people I ran into there were college aged.
  15. leesaleesa

The best ice cream in Savannah is supposed to be Leopolds. You will wait on a long line for it. I found it to be unremarkable. I suppose the college campus you will visit will be SCAD. Food is fried only if you order it that way or go to the Paula Deen fried food emporium, or whatever...
Do Not Sell My Personal Information