jkl was last seen:
Oct 2, 2014 at 3:34 AM
    1. skateboy
      skateboy
      Happy birthday!

- skateboy
    2. yfbg722
      yfbg722
      Hey Julie, we'll see you in Indy thus year I hope ! :)
    3. icetiff
      icetiff
      Hi Julie! Thanks for your support. I was surprised as well to see who was assigned but I guess the split teams somehow had priority. There are always many withdrawals from the Grand Prix series, so hopefully we will still get something though I never wish it on anyone to get hurt but we will be ready for anything. It will be nice having you in the stand at Skate Canada, always nice to have a familiar person in the stands. Skate Canada is one of the best crowds to skate in front of, so I'm looking forward to it. We got some great feedback from everyone a Champs Camp. Though Monday I sprained my ankle and knee on a freak landing on a triple toe, so the short and we left out 2 elements and the long just left out the twist. Luckily, the inflammation is slowly going down so I should be back to normal this next week though got to be very careful with sprains. We do plan on doing an exhibition this weekend at Golden West.
      Tiff
    4. yfbg722
      yfbg722
      Thanks for your kind message Julie! Katie isn't too sure what she wants to do at the moment but I hope we do see you again some day!
    5. HeatherC
      HeatherC
      Haha! You found me out. Don't tell anyone just yet...we want to shock the world when we make our debut at Indy this year. ;)
    6. peibeck
      peibeck
      I am flying into Denver then to the Springs tomorrow (Tuesday). Hopefully the weather will cooperate.
    7. euterpe
      euterpe
      I'm arriving on the 20th in the afternoon and leaving the 30th. Where are you staying? I'm at the Hilton.

I had planned to do the 8:30 on both Sundays as well. Maybe we can walk over together.

See you later,
      Greta
    8. numbers123
      numbers123
      Happy Birthday! I hope you had a great time at Skate America
    9. skateboy
      skateboy
      Happy birthday!

- skateboy
    10. reckless
      reckless
      Please send me an email address. Do you just want the evening tickets or the daytime tickets also?
    11. icetiff
      icetiff
      Hi!! We are very very very happy we got assigned to Skate America. We are still planning on doing Indy. We want to get out and compete.
    12. numbers123
      numbers123
      Happy Birthday!
    13. skateboy
      skateboy
      Happy birthday!

- skateboy
    14. dreamsk8
      dreamsk8
      hi lady!!! s'up?!!
  • About

Birthday: