Recent content by Jasmar

1. J

Dylan Farrow Accuses Father Woody Allen of Sex Abuse

That's totally inaccurate. It's prescribed occasionally to help with nausea, which could help a chemo patient regain some of their normal appetite. It is not an appetite stimulant. Apologies for the thread hijack. This kind of ignorance is just so irritating. This is so true. Woody Allen's...
  2. J

Dylan Farrow Accuses Father Woody Allen of Sex Abuse

Benzodiazepines do not cause increased appetite. It's not pot.
  3. J

All Thing PBS

Ugh. I tried so hard to get into Mr Selfridge, but it started out boring and progressed into full-blown irritating for me. It should have worked, had everything you could ask for in a period drama. But I never developed any care for any character, and the lead guy's work was laughable. Wish...
  4. J

All Thing PBS

Yes, Outnumbered, thank you! I love that show. (Off to see if it's online anywhere as I sit here - sick again - looking for something to relieve the boredom)
  5. J

All Thing PBS

Masterpiece, for sure. There's also a British sitcom about a family with three kids (NOT "My Family" - cant stand that dreck) that's really funny. I wish I could remember the name. It looked like it was going to be really stupid, but I think I was sick that day so I watched anyway, and it...
  6. J

You bet!

You bet!
Do Not Sell My Personal Information