Home Page:
Book Editor

Japanfan

Well-Known Member, 56, from Vancouver Canada

Japanfan was last seen:
Viewing thread, Dec 25, 2014 at 2:15 AM
    1. halffull
      halffull
      You're doggie (I assume it's yours) is adorable :)
    2. KatieC
      KatieC
      Happy Birthday :)
    3. paskatefan
      paskatefan
      Thanks for your thoughtful comments re: Todd in the 1990's Men's Skater thread. I hate seeing him, or anyone else bashed so mercilessly as has been done by certain posters in that thread (not mentioning names, but you can figure that out from the comments). One little correction re: 2001 Worlds - Todd won bronze. That medal should have been silver! What a magnificent program for him, and that whole competition for him was great, as he was very strong in all three phases of it. He took it all in stride too.
    4. numbers123
      numbers123
      Happy Birthday!
    5. Simone411
      Simone411
      Thanks, my dear friend! :)
    6. DCISkate
      DCISkate
      Hi Luna's mom aka (Claire?). My name is Dan Burt. I met you last year at Joanne's FSUNIVERSE Olympic party. I was the balding red head from Philadelphia (I was there with my two friends from Michigan both females). I am in Vancouver for work until Saturday March 19. If you are available it would be nice to meet you for dinner. I wouldn't mind seeing Luna too since I am homesick for my German Shepherd (Angel) and Saint Bernard (Daisy). Talk to you later. Dan
    7. skateboy
      skateboy
      Happy birthday!

- skateboy
    8. MikiAndoFan#1
      MikiAndoFan#1
      Happy Birthday!

:cheer:
    9. Jojo
      Jojo
      Gayle,

I haven't looked at the Skate Canada thread in a bit, so I didn't see your note. Sorry about that.

We definitely have space for you to get back to Vancouver. Just make sure to grab me sometime during the weekend, so we can arrange it. FYI, my cell phone number is 604-817-7298. I'll have my phone with me during the competition.

Cheers!

Joanne
    10. manhn
      manhn
      Good to know, Gayle. When the events get closer, I'll PM everyone. Enjoy the summer!
    11. hongligl
      hongligl
      Hi Japanfan,

Are you going to be at the arena for senior pair competition? If yes, Lisa from chinese skating forum asked my to send you a message to see if you would like to have banners for S/Z displayed during the competitions. She can send you files to print and I have one that I can send to you. Thanks,

Hongligl in Toronto, Canada
    12. Japanfan
      Japanfan
      Oh good, I see you got it.
    13. lightjmj
      lightjmj
      Thank you for payment.
    14. numbers123
      numbers123
      Happy Birthday
  • About

Birthday: