Recent content by iggie

1. iggie

Tessa Virtue & Scott Moir, #46 : Until the End of Time

well, the list of what you want for this free dance to work for you and your friends is massive and i doubt it can fit into a 4 minute program and i doubt you'd have asked any other team to do that -- t/s are legends, but unrealistic expectations are overwhelming sometimes.
  2. iggie

i think it does. do you want me to bring out all the people who watched it and adore it and get it? if you're trying to find answers about why it's stuck at 117 and p/c are maxing out, this isn't it.
  3. iggie

even if you knew nothing about moulin rouge and take the free dance for what it's worth, it makes sense: there's them meeting. there's resistance, drama, sensuality, a fiery start. then there's love. they connect, it becomes soft and romantic. the final lift isn't triumphant for me. it's kinda...
  4. iggie

all 2017 skate canada posts for tessa and scott are now live on the blog. http://compulsorydances.blogspot.ca/search/label/2017%20skate%20canada
  5. iggie

Tessa Virtue & Scott Moir : Just For Us # 45

i'm okay with the ending. in the movie, come what may is done, the lovers are reunited, the climax is over, the performance is done, the curtains have closed, they're preparing to give their bows, satine faints and collapses into chris's arms and he holds her -- and the mood just suddenly turns...
  6. iggie

New skating scores site: SkatingScores.com

well done. i appreciate this a lot. i'll link to it on my own blog which follows tessa and scott
  7. iggie

Tessa Virtue & Scott Moir : Just For Us # 45

i'm glad they went ALL out for this short dance. they didn't have to go the route of understatement, demureness or restraint. it's funny because seeing the hotel california section by itself at HPC, i would have thought this would have been languid, floating, and sultry, but the program as a...
  8. iggie

Chantastic....the return of Patrick

Amazing
  9. iggie

Paul and Islam: "No Matter What"

Sorry, misunderstood something
  10. iggie

Paul and Islam: "No Matter What"

such a strong skate from those two.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information