Recent content by ichiro

1. I

2021/2022 Canadian Ice Dance: News and Updates

I usually love all of G/P's programs but this year both have been extremely blah and tame. I think their team went with the wrong programs and packaging. Instead of creating something out there to capture your eyes and attention, we get a continuation of Vincent --> Both Sides. The LP was way...
  2. I

2021/2022 Canadian Men: News and Updates

Great job to Keegan - can't imagine what he's going through. I feel for Roman 3 bad performances not the Olympics' he wanted. You could just read the anxiety on his face when he stepped on the ice for all 3 of his performances. Though like others mention I think it's time if he hasn't yet...
  3. I

Best exhibition ever?

Bourne Kraatz - return to innocence. I've always found so much more freedom of movement and expression in their exhibitions vs competitive programs.
  4. I

Gilles and Poirier Cheer Thread

Would a costume change help with bringing up their RD scores? For Gilles something more inline with the Broadway outfits worn (more impact and wow)? To me the RD outfit though fun kinda falls flat and makes her look shorter. I want some Kaitlyn Weaver level tiff.
  5. I

Programs you wish you saw more of.

Wagner's - La La Land - I still wondered why she didn't use this program during the Olympic season V/M - Pink Floyd Osmonds - Summertime Chen Lu's - 97 SP Take 5 Michelle Kwan's Miraculous Mandarin
  6. I

Mai Mihara cheer thread

I love the purity in Mai's skating. She needs programs that will set her apart from the rest. A little more drama and conviction in her moves will definitely help that :)
  7. I

2018-2019 Canadian Ladies News and Updates!

I agree I haven't seen Larkyn attempt all triples this year, no 3Z and shakey 2ft 3F. Plus the amount of setup she takes on her jumps if very glaring when you compare her to Veronik. I was just watching Veronik and Larkyn back to back. Yes Veroniks working herself out of injury. But she has...
  8. I

I agree with all the comments against Larkyn’s high marks. I’d rather she go with her difficult content until she get’s that clean VS downgrading and hoping international judges will give her the marks for (3L, 3S). Vs what she was attempting last year (3S/3T, 3F). I like her SP but still...
  9. I

Canadian Ice Dance 2018-19 season news & updates

O/R what a revelation in the RD - This is how you skate to that particular piece of Tango elevator music. Where as it doesn't really work for S/F - they appear to be skating to just background music.
  10. I

Canadian Ice Dance 2018-19 season news & updates

I love these two Alicia Fabbri / Paul Ayer - Let's hope they'll continue to stay competitive and not get swallowed up by the politic powers of Gadbois :) She's so expressive for her age!
  11. I

Definitely not as dire as 1995. Canada has a host of ladies that can land the 3Z and armed with a 3/3. Alicia has all the jumps 3/3 and 2A/3T. Mallet's coming back from an injury hopefully she'll regain her harder jumps. Then there's Emy and even Sarah-M (doesn't have a 3/3 yet). Side note...
  12. I

I'm still shocked that SC has not changed their SC roster too! There are so many juniors that have competed this season that they could have easily chosen from. Even Mallet without a 3Z or 3F yet would be a wiser choice. On a side note: I know it's going to be a long process with Aurora...
  13. I

GABBY DALEMAN - CHEER THREAD!

Her team really needs to rethink her packaging. All these programs are just soo soo wrong. Again I've said this many times branch out from Lori N. Though I see some improvements in her FP this year, it wouldn't have been my first choice. Carmen already feels super stale. At this point...
  14. I

SC needs to widen their roster of skaters that they send out to events. We have so many other talented skaters that just need that competition experience.
  15. I

I loved Emy's LP music. Sort of woke me up in comparison to all the mellow twinkly music. Chartrand and Gabby need a program like this!
Do Not Sell My Personal Information