shan
      Thanks so much for all of the reports and videos from Skate Detroit!! :D
    2. skateboy
      skateboy
      Happy birthday!

- skateboy
    3. shan
      shan
      Many thanks for all of the reports and videos from Skate Detroit. I just got around to watching all of the Sr. Pairs videos, and enjoyed your contribution. Thanks for making the off season enjoyable. :D
    4. bardtoob
      bardtoob
      Seriously, if anyone has ever wondered what the phrase "throwing out the baby with the bath water" means, then read that post.
    5. Lutzcy
      Lutzcy
      So sorry about Amanda and Mark. I thought of you first thing when it was announced. Hope to see you in Indy August 3?
    6. jkl
      jkl
      Hi Heather,
      Any truth to the rumor that you are Mark's new partner? I will cheer for you two at Indy Challenge. I was hoping that Mark would wait until I got the hang of backwards crossovers but with the Olympics in two years I guess I can understand.
      Julie
    7. numbers123
      numbers123
      Happy Birthday!
    8. jkl
      jkl
      Hey girl,
      Yes I will be in Indy. I have a room at the Holiday Inn Express. The Brickyard 500 is that Sunday so book one fast.
      I felt you had heard about S/B but didn't want to know something I didn't share. If indeed he dumped Emily for her size/fitness after she waited a year.......the evil postings will far surpass anything written about Denney/Coughlin. More on that when we sit in the stands
    9. Twilight1
      Twilight1
      Happy belated!! Glad to find another Jonathon fan!! hard to find as everyone seemed to love Jordan or Joey!! haha!
    10. numbers123
      numbers123
      Happy Birthday (again :) )
    11. Meredith
      Meredith
      Happy birthday! Did you receive snow for your birthday?
    12. smurfy
      smurfy
      Happy Birthday!
    13. skateboy
      skateboy
      Happy birthday!

- skateboy
    14. MikiAndoFan#1
      MikiAndoFan#1
      Happy Birthday! :cheer:
    15. Rob
      Rob
      Wheeeeee! Congrats to E/L and to you too! You must be over the moon!
    16. numbers123
      numbers123
      Happy birthday!
    17. AYS
      AYS
      Happy Birthday Heather!! :40beers: :cheer: :cheer2:
    18. Carolla5501
      Carolla5501
      I just saw your message on my "rep" page about a roommate for the first weekend of Nationa.s

I actually have a roommate. A friend of mine who lives in Seattle is going to come up and go with me.

Carol
    19. chipso1
      chipso1
      Thanks again so much for the E/L Indy SP vid!! The program is magnificent, and the music gives me chills! :) I agree--they were robbed on the SBS 3salchows...they were beautiful!!
    20. yfbg722
      yfbg722
      Hi Heather,

It was really nice to meet you this weekend! I hope your trip home was safe.

I'm wondering if you can give me some advice about FSU membership. I have signed up for only the free membership but cannot view the Indy thread in the Kiss and Cry with it and I would like to be able to see your photos etc. Which membership would make the most sense for what I want to do in your opinion and do you happen to know how long it takes to actually be activated once I sign up and pay?

Thanks for any direction you can provide!

Lisa
    21. mpal2
      mpal2
      Ooh, we get to leave obnoxious notes now too. :)
    22. BelleBway
      BelleBway
      OK, this is funky... LOL
    23. HeatherC
      HeatherC
      LOL!! This is just like the Orioles board I visit all the time. I love the changes and I can't wait to play more when I get home from work! :biggrinbo
    24. TanithandBenFan
      TanithandBenFan
      Wheee!!!! New toys on FSU! I figured I'd test them out on you ;-)
  • About

Birthday:
    Dec 12, 1975 (Age: 39)
    Home Page:
    http://www.facebook.com/HeatherC12
    Contract Compliance Administrator
    I love skating, what else do you need to know?! LOL :summer:

I also love reading, listening to music, arts & crafts, watching my fave TV shows (Chicago Fire, Chicago PD, Grey's Anatomy, Scandal, Nashville, The Blacklist, Revenge, The Voice, Grimm, and Friends reruns), walking, volunteering, college football (GO BUCKS), church stuff, and most of all, TRAVELING :inavoid:

Interact

Content:
    Yahoo! Messenger:
    ghalexis

Signature

An MLB.com reporter asked what one thing Votto couldn’t do. “I can’t skate or play hockey,” Votto said. “Well, I can skate ... but I can’t stop.” :D

Proud Supporter of Team SW Florida :cheer: