Gypsy
Last Activity:
Sep 19, 2014 at 12:34 PM
Birthday:
Feb 23, 1960 (Age: 54)
Home Page:

Gypsy

Thunder & Lightning!!!, 54, from A tiny corner of my own mind!

Gypsy was last seen:
Sep 19, 2014 at 12:34 PM
    1. paskatefan
      paskatefan
      Thanks for the latest rep points. WE continue to have similar taste in music!
    2. paskatefan
      paskatefan
      Thanks for the rep points. Love "FOTR" too, especially the beautiful "Sabbath Prayer."
    3. paskatefan
      paskatefan
      Thanks for the rep points. BTW, did you ever join Facebook? If so, feel free to befriend me!
    4. skateboy
      skateboy
      Happy birthday!

- skateboy
    5. paskatefan
      paskatefan
      Thanks for the rep. Huge Billy Joel fan here! Merry Christmas & a happy, healthy New Year!
    6. paskatefan
      paskatefan
      Thanks for the rep points!
    7. paskatefan
      paskatefan
      Thanks for the song rep. Love Motown music!
    8. paskatefan
      paskatefan
      Thanks for the rep points! I agree with you that it is a beautiful song, and it fit the game when I posted it.
    9. Nell411
      Nell411
      I couldn't rep you back, so thank you for the rep points:D
    10. paskatefan
      paskatefan
      Thanks for the latest rep points. I love the harmonies in that song & their others.
    11. paskatefan
      paskatefan
      JZ is a total sweetie (so is Silvia). The Liberty Summer Competition is next week in Aston, PA (45 minutes from home). Usually John & Silvia are there to sell her Karisma line of skatewear. I don't know if they'll both be there this time around since Silvia just had baby #2, but if they are, we will certainly stop by to say hello to them. We were still so lucky that we had an SOI show to attend this past season (2 hour road trip - New Year's Eve - we stayed over to avoid the crazies on the road). It's a shame the number of tour dates have dwindled, but TPTB need to do something drastic to make skating shows affordable to the general public again. So many parts of the US were left out, not only this season, but for the last few seasons! The program you're referring to is called "Studz," - an SOI classic guy's number - hot!!!! :D
    12. A.H.Black
      A.H.Black
      Thanks for the kind thought. Linda
    13. paskatefan
      paskatefan
      Thanks for the rep points. I love that the SOI cast skated to Mr. Blue Sky a few seasons back (during the "Imagination" tour)
    14. paskatefan
      paskatefan
      Thanks for the latest rep points. Beautiful song, eh?
    15. paskatefan
      paskatefan
      Very interesting, indeed. We haven't seen either group live, but I like their songs in both cases. In a way it reminds me of the way some people perceive skaters. Some skaters don't come off as well on TV but really shine live, and vice versa Re: Some of the posters who routinely bash certain skaters @ this board make me wonder - for example, have they ever actually seen such & such a skater skate live (to realize their speed, if they consider them slow and lethargic on TV?). Can they do the amazing things that skaters do on the ice?
    16. paskatefan
      paskatefan
      Thanks for the latest music rep points!
    17. paskatefan
      paskatefan
      Thanks for the music info. I sometimes get confused with the Bangles & the Go-Gos. I like the music of both groups.
    18. paskatefan
      paskatefan
      Thanks for the rep points. BTW, the only version of the song "See You in September" that I know is by a group called The Happenings. What are the names of other singers/groups that have recorded the song?
    19. paskatefan
      paskatefan
      Oops! It's always good to hear from you, but I just realized something. My comment about the song reference for the post on my FB wall was for Wyliefan, LOL. (Tra la, it's May, the Lusty month of May - from Camelot - my all time favorite musical - Broadway cast - with Julie Andrews, Richard Burton, & Robert Goulet - the movie version is unwatchable, IMHO).
    20. paskatefan
      paskatefan
      You really want the snow? Do you ski? It's beautiful to look at, but I wish it would just land on the trees & grass. I dread driving in icy conditions. Of course, where you live, you are much more prepared for it. People go nuts here when they hear a weather prediction of a few inches of snow.
    21. paskatefan
      paskatefan
      Thanks for the song rep. One of my favorite Billy Joel songs, along with The Entertainer (my favorite) and The Ballad of Billy the Kid. Check my May 1st FB post - Hint - Tra la, it's May ... You know WHICH version of the song, LOL!
    22. paskatefan
      paskatefan
      Thanks for another rep. Love the Beatles too!
    23. paskatefan
      paskatefan
      Good to hear from you! Miss you!
    24. paskatefan
      paskatefan
      How are you? Miss you! Hope all is well!
    25. falling_dance
      falling_dance
      Happy Birthday, Gypsy!
    26. skateboy
      skateboy
      Happy birthday!

- skateboy
    27. lmarie086
      lmarie086
      Thank you so much.
    28. skateboy
      skateboy
      You're very welcome! Glad the link helped.
    29. paskatefan
      paskatefan
      Thanks for the rep!
    30. l'etoile
      l'etoile
      Thank you for the rep:D
  • About

Birthday:
    Feb 23, 1960 (Age: 54)
    Home Page:
    http://
    I am half Romanian and very intersted in my heritage. I definitely have a Gypsy soul. I also am very into music. I have been singing in front of people for most of my life.

Music, Lighthouses, Shipwrecks, Figure Skating, Hockey, Reading, Writing, Sketching, Photography, Nature, Wolves, Reptiles (all kinds), Romania, Russia. If I could, I would travel 365 days of the year!!

Signature

Peace & Love, Gypsy
    Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.