1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dr.Siouxs
Last Activity:
Apr 18, 2016
Birthday:
December 11

Dr.Siouxs

Well-Known Member, Male, from Turzynbaeva is the new Gedevanishvili

I demand to know what that email was about back in March. Aug 17, 2014

Dr.Siouxs was last seen:
Apr 18, 2016
    1. Dr.Siouxs
      Dr.Siouxs
      I demand to know what that email was about back in March.
    2. falling_dance
      falling_dance
      Hi, Siouxs. I just tried to send you a (group) email, but your inbox is full.
    3. Rex
      Rex
      I've fallen in love with Andrew Poje - what a fox. He and that GIRL he skates with :EVILLE: were unfairly scored, but a good finish for their first Olys, and the fact that they have had a comparatively short time together.
      Happy for Davis and White, but they will never be Belgosto!!!
    4. Rex
      Rex
      siouxdonym? Hey, how are you, with your new name and shit?
    5. l'etoile
      l'etoile
      Who wouldn't love them?! But my absolute favorite french dancers are Delobel and Schoenfelder(damn it's a difficult name lol) I was really heartbroken at their bad luck heading to Vancouver and now P/B are having their bad luck:( Still I would take P/B's programs/performances over current Russian dancers any day.
    6. falling_dance
      falling_dance
      OK, that really wasn't a very good joke in that last rep comment. Apologies.
    7. orientalplane
      orientalplane
      Yes, I know my rep message didn't make sense. Yes, I'm aware it couldn't be secret if Reuters knew that the second baby would share the teat with a tarantula. :mad: :eek: :mad: Yes, I'm a fool. :P Anyway, I dare say those benighted beings with whom you share your time zone will find your first novel "The seal, the teat and the tarantula" an amusing trifle. :)
    8. falling_dance
      falling_dance
      omg! :eek: :inavoid:
    9. falling_dance
      falling_dance
      There's a banner ad on the main page that's visible to users without paid subscriptions. It's for a skating blade company and features the names of many different champion skaters, including "Torville and Dean". fenway2 started a thread about it in the Trash Can.
    10. orientalplane
      orientalplane
      Happy birthday; I hope you have a good time. :)
    11. Simone411
      Simone411
      Hey, I'm glad you liked the screencaps, and thanks for the birthday wishes! Here's hoping you have a wonderful Sunday afternoon! :)
    12. falling_dance
      falling_dance
      1) Elena Berezhnaya & Anton Sikharulidze
      2)) Naomi Lang & Peter Tchernyshev
      3) Oksana/Pasha Grishuk & Evgeni Platov
      4) Irina Lobacheva & Ilia Averbukh
      5) Sergei Sakhnovski
      6) Shae-Lynn Bourne & Victor Kraatz
      7) Albena Denkova & Maxim Staviski
      8) Galit Chait & Sergei Sakhnovski
    13. Simone411
      Simone411
      Hey, thanks for the rep. Well, I'm a lot better now since I'm finally getting some sleep! Hope all is well with you, and have a great weekend! :)
    14. falling_dance
      falling_dance
      As your FSU inbox is full, I just sent a message to you via YouTube.
    15. falling_dance
      falling_dance
      Several of these probably should be replaced by more T/D (never seen "Barnum" :shuffle:), U/Z, and perhaps Rakhamo and Kokko, too, but I need to see more ice dancing as well. I have to say I've never really gotten all the fuss over Delobel/Schoenfelder, nor the cries of "wuzrobbed" for Krylova and Ovsiannikov at the 1998 Winter Olympics. Rewatching D/W's Die Fledermaus, which I used to love, swept it clean off the list.
    16. falling_dance
      falling_dance
      The subject line of the unsent PM was "Someone still in the depths of (ice dancing) ignorance writes..."

In alphabetical order...

Anissina and Peizerat, 2000 Worlds (Carmina Burana)
      Bestemianova and Bukin, 1988 Olympics (Polovetsian Dances; I'll admit it's a bit OTT)
      Blumberg and Seibert, 1984 Olympics (Scheherazade)
      Duchesnay and Duchesnay, 1990 Worlds (Missing)
      Grishuk and Platov, 1997 Euros or 1997 Worlds (can't remember which is better; The Feeling Begins; included more for execution than concept)
      Grishuk and Platov, 1998 Euros (Memorial)
      Klimova and Ponomarenko, 1992 Olympics (Bach Air; "A Man and a Woman")
      Torvill and Dean, 1984 Olympics (Bolero)
      Usova and Zhulin, 1993 Worlds (Blues for Klook)
      Virtue and Moir, 2010 Olympics (Mahler 5)
    17. orientalplane
      orientalplane
      Certainly you can examine my gooseberries. I'd be disappointed if you didn't. :) They're nice and hairy and getting bigger by the day. :grope:
    18. orientalplane
      orientalplane
      Hello honey. :)
    19. Simone411
      Simone411
      Just wanted to thank you for sharing the video of Olga Markova. It had been years since I had watched her skating. Really enjoyed it. :)
    20. orientalplane
      orientalplane
      Hope you are looking forward to the summer. :)
    21. orientalplane
      orientalplane
      Pass me the can, lad; there's an end of May. :(
    22. Kwanita R
      Kwanita R
      Aren't you supposed to be my father? Or was that Rex? Or Loves_Shizuka? Or Celery? :shuffle:
    23. Kwanita R
      Kwanita R
      Bon après-midi, mon père.
    24. falling_dance
      falling_dance
      No. In early 1981, my mother read a Sidney Sheldon paperback, Rage of Angels, whose protagonist (like 1 in 50 baby girls at the time) had what would become my first name.
    25. orientalplane
      orientalplane
      Good morning sir, though you're probably asleep. Oh no, you never sleep. OK. Hope you enjoy your day. :)
    26. falling_dance
      falling_dance
      I watched that entire episode of Family Feud. :shuffle:
    27. falling_dance
      falling_dance
      1) July 2) lunchroom 3) struggle 4) stuffed animals (:confused:) 5) Playboy

So I probably wouldn't have done any better than Boitano. :drama:
    28. orientalplane
      orientalplane
      Good morning luscious one. :grope: :)
    29. falling_dance
      falling_dance
      No, sioux, I'm odder than you are. :P
    30. Simone411
      Simone411
      Hi, friend! Thanks for the rep. Things are going pretty good for me. I still have my bad days, but I fight back. I was told I'd always have leg spasms, but leg stretches and muscle relaxers do help. I hope all is well with you, and have a totally wonderful weekend! Love ya! :)
  • About

Birthday:
    December 11