Recent content by DaveRocks

1. DaveRocks

Roll call - who's going?

Arrived a few hours ago and checked into the Fairmont. Looking forward to a great week!
  2. DaveRocks

2024 World Figure Skating Championships in Montreal

It’s all crazy. Hopefully they’ll have all their ducks in a row come Monday morning.
  3. DaveRocks

The prices now listed on the website don’t include taxes and fees.
  4. DaveRocks

Prices are now posted on the Montreal website.
  5. DaveRocks

Heads up. Those were the prices provided the other day. I just had another look, and now they’re even higher! For example, Premium is listed at $2794. Something’s not right, though, since the cheapest category is now listed at $520 + fees, but didn’t they advertise $450? I guess we’ll see next...
  6. DaveRocks

In Canadian dollars and including fees: Premium is $2430 P1 is $2200 P2 is $1750 P3 is $1325 P4 is $805
  7. DaveRocks

2024 US Figure Skating Championships

Yep! There's a pop up that says "ticket rule violated" or something like that. :)
  8. DaveRocks

2024 US Figure Skating Championships

Grrr... The site is not letting me buy an aisle seat. It says I must also buy the seat adjacent to it. :rolleyes: Not happening. Such a stupid rule.
  9. DaveRocks

Survivor S41

Finally!! So happy Shan is gone. And she had an idol in her pocket! 😂😂
  10. DaveRocks

Skate Canada hosted events + CBC live stream - who will commentate?

There are 100s of individual tickets still for sale.
  11. DaveRocks

Tickets for sale or wanted

Tickets have been sold.
  12. DaveRocks

Tickets for sale or wanted

A non-FSU friend has two tickets for Skate Canada for sale -- she and her husband decided not to go after all. Section 101 (close to kiss and cry), row 2 (which is the first row of tickets for sale), on the aisle. PM me if you're interested. She forwarded me the pdfs of the tickets. I'll print...
  13. DaveRocks

Skate Canada 2021- All the details you want to know

Yep, I remember talking to you both there! According to the seating chart for tomorrow’s sale, they will be for sale.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information