Cyn
Last Activity:
Dec 17, 2014 at 6:00 PM

Cyn

Well-Known Member, from Celebrating Jeremy Abbott's FS at 2014 Worlds...

Cyn was last seen:
Dec 17, 2014 at 6:00 PM
    1. Simone411
      Simone411
      My dear sweet wonderful friend,

I just want to thank you for the rep, and for the message. You have also been an inspiration to me through the years. You are one strong lady that has had to overcome so many obstacles (health wise and the loss of loved ones) that have made it to your path along the way through your journey in life. I am so thankful for the friendship we have had and will still have in the future. Love you and hugs!
    2. MNC
      MNC
      Thank you darling <3 :swoon:
    3. Sasha'sSpins
      Sasha'sSpins
      Can't return the compliment yet, but thanks for rep! 'herbage leftover from Woodstock'! :rofl:
    4. cbd1235
      cbd1235
      Thank you for your most recent post in the US Ladies thread! :) I need that MrLucky to go away, he/she's really grinding my gears with all the hatred!
    5. Simone411
      Simone411
      Thanks for the rep, my dear friend. I also hope that you, MiniCyn, and the rest of your family have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year. I hope you have much Peace and Joy this holiday season. Can't wait for the Nationals and the Olympics in 2014! Take care, and hope the week goes well for you! :)
    6. deltask8er
    7. Simone411
      Simone411
      Cyn, that is so funny! The reason why I remembered At the Hop is because my mom and dad would do the jitterbug to that song. I was about 5 years old and my brother was 7. The song also made the billboards in 1958, the year I was born. lol! I hope you have a great weekend! :)
    8. skatesindreams
      skatesindreams
      I was hoping to quiet "misskarne" and "pinky" for a little while!
    9. chipso1
      chipso1
      Your rep comment had me :rofl:

Thanks, Cyn! :)
    10. Simone411
      Simone411
      Thanks for the rep, Cyn! Apparently, my phone number is very similar to J&J Auto's number. I've received several calls recently, and there is this one person who continues to call even after I told her she had the wrong number. If you should ever have this problem, feel welcome to use Mr. Hum. lol! Hope you have a great weekend. :)
    11. ioana
      ioana
      anytime -and hope you feel better!
    12. bardtoob
      bardtoob
      Totally agree about that bad leg and air position.
    13. bardtoob
      bardtoob
      If I could, I would totally (+) rep.
    14. numbers123
      numbers123
      I haven't seen too many posts from you lately and in the past that is because of your ongoing health issues.

Just wanted to let you know that I am thinking about you and hoping things are going better, Your PM box is full
    15. once_upon
      once_upon
      Clear your PM box soon?
    16. kwanette
      kwanette
      Thanks for the rep. I could watch Dai forever..
    17. made_in_canada
      made_in_canada
      I can't rep you at the moment, but OMG therapeutic is right!
    18. Nomad
      Nomad
      Yeah. Too bad said smokes are only tobacco. Between Euro's and US ladiezzz, I could use something better. :(
    19. paulac
      paulac
      thanks for the rep! yeah love genifique! gonna try visionnaire when my retinol is gone!
    20. IceAlisa
      IceAlisa
      You were right, Cyn in your latest rep to me. I had no idea. :wall: Can't rep you yet but will soon. Sorry about Kitty Kaos.
    21. Simone411
      Simone411
      Hi, Cyn! Just stopping by. I hope all is well with you. Have a great weekend and love ya! :)
    22. IceAlisa
      IceAlisa
      Cyn, hope all of this is over soon. Sorry about your fall and MiniCyn's cold and the Attendance Gestapo. Hugs.
    23. Tammi
      Tammi
      Thanks for the rep and positive thoughts. It's been a rollercoaster for the past 18 months, but I'm a girl who loves the thrill rides :)
    24. sk9tingfan
      sk9tingfan
      Thanks for the information. I have the CD in my car and couldn't reference it at the time :) I remember Matt skating to it beautifully at 2006 Nationals.
    25. Cheylana
      Cheylana
      Thank you for the bday wishes!!!
    26. IceAlisa
      IceAlisa
      OMG, Cyn! I just realized your birthday falls on the International Workers' Day--a big Commie holiday! :lol: Happy very belated birthday! And happy International Workers' Day! :summer:
    27. ChelleC
      ChelleC
      Happy Birthday!
    28. 4rkidz
      4rkidz
      Thanks Cyn.. I've never had strepthroat before.. living on popsickles and smoothies..
    29. Holley Calmes
      Holley Calmes
      Thanks for the rep, Cyn. How are you anyway? Hope all is well...lots of ballet picture taking going on which is fun. Yeah-I think the extreme meanness towards Evan is just trashy (a good southern word.) I would never suggest this on a thread, but does it originate with the Johnny lovers who think Evan stole Johnny's "place" by being not a better skater (which is debatable) but because he represents "masculinity?" That's what I always figured, but I could be wrong. Anyway-have a great day!
    30. Angela-Fan
      Angela-Fan
      hehe you're welcome, thanks for the rep!
  • Signature

Gun Control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to buy cars.