1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
cheerknithanson
Last Activity:
Sep 25, 2016 at 5:48 PM
Birthday:
Jun 18, 1995 (Age: 21)
College student

cheerknithanson

Well-Known Member, Female, 21, from Virginia, USA

SHAME on the IOC for wanting the COR to be moved. Punish only the athletes responsible, NOT THE ENTIRE COUNTRY. This should be an ISU thing. Jul 20, 2016

cheerknithanson was last seen:
Sep 25, 2016 at 5:48 PM
    1. cheerknithanson
      cheerknithanson
      SHAME on the IOC for wanting the COR to be moved. Punish only the athletes responsible, NOT THE ENTIRE COUNTRY. This should be an ISU thing.
      1. FarFarAway likes this.
    2. cheerknithanson
      cheerknithanson
      Yay. No calculus as long as I study for my GREs and exercise more.
    3. cheerknithanson
      cheerknithanson
      Okay.....1973 was the last time it happened. Both my parents were alive. In fact my dad was less than a month shy of being 17 then.....
    4. cheerknithanson
      cheerknithanson
      When was the last CAN ladies had 3 spots? I checked as far back as '95 Worlds and sure enough only 1 or 2...so way before I was born...
    5. cheerknithanson
      cheerknithanson
      So...much...anguish....
    6. cheerknithanson
      cheerknithanson
      Seeing Jason Brown is doing the TCC is taking my mind away from NHL trade deadline and that Brooks Laich got traded from DC to Toronto.
    7. cheerknithanson
      cheerknithanson
      After what happened yesterday at Canadian and US Nats, I know miracle definitely do happen.
    8. cheerknithanson
      cheerknithanson
      ...Be the number it is. I apologize for ranting out here and taking up an lot. But the posts here are like twitter and only 140 . End rant.
    9. cheerknithanson
      cheerknithanson
      ...How voting systems for shows like "American Idol" is "rigged." It's not. It's just that the number of votes that came in turned out to...
    10. cheerknithanson
      cheerknithanson
      ...andI have to assume that they don't like me. Smh. If you had enough disappointment...well and also sometimes I hear stuff similar on...
    11. cheerknithanson
      cheerknithanson
      ...Because there's no guarantee that it's going to go how you want it. Especially for me and potentially get a boyfriend. Never had one...
    12. cheerknithanson
      cheerknithanson
      ...Disappointment and there was nothing I could do to change it. So I channel that through with my life now and expect the worst...
    13. cheerknithanson
      cheerknithanson
      as well as I would have hoped to. Nothing I can do about it. Have to accept disappointment and not whine about it because I had to deal...
    14. cheerknithanson
      cheerknithanson
      ...to online for a while who then out of the blue block me for no reason and I have to deal with it, and sports teams I follow not doing...
    15. cheerknithanson
      cheerknithanson
      ...in relating to how situations turn out with boys, test scores, grades, events, results from cheer competitions, and people who I talked..
    16. cheerknithanson
      cheerknithanson
      I don't believe there's any politics involved in judging. I like to accept things how they are because I had disappointments in my life....
    17. cheerknithanson
      cheerknithanson
      Sometimes feeling evily satisfied is awesome.
    18. cheerknithanson
      cheerknithanson
      (cont) I don't complain. I just see it is as it is. Because frankly, we can't change it so we have to deal with it.
    19. cheerknithanson
      cheerknithanson
      Sometimes I feel like we need to stop whining and accusing feds of inflation. It's wrong and discriminatory. I'm younger than most here and
    20. cheerknithanson
    21. cheerknithanson
      cheerknithanson
      If physics homework has a problem referring to a trampoline artist, the pic should not show someone wearing jeans...well drawing, but still.
    22. cheerknithanson
      cheerknithanson
      It's literally so quiet in my physics class and it hasn't started yet. Probably we're still drained out from the 3-day weekend.
    23. cheerknithanson
      cheerknithanson
      Worlds schedule check. Spring 2016 semester schedule of classes available check. Single event prices, uhhhhhh.....I'll wait.
    24. cheerknithanson
      cheerknithanson
      Ughhhhhhh. Facebook down.
    25. cheerknithanson
      cheerknithanson
      Copyright Shompyright! I'm showing appreciation by doing a video of me doing a dance I choreographed to one of your songs. Not insulting!>:(
    26. cheerknithanson
      cheerknithanson
      Sometimes I panic over the silliest and stupidest of things.
    27. cheerknithanson
      cheerknithanson
      I wish people would check out my post I made in the music thread.
    28. cheerknithanson
      cheerknithanson
      Last night I had the weirdest conversation with anyone on Facebook and it involved skating in some way or form.
    29. cheerknithanson
      cheerknithanson
      I believe putting wallets and phones in your pockets are inexcusable. It'll get lost or stolen. Put them in shoulder handbags instead.
    30. cheerknithanson
      cheerknithanson
      If Samba is ever the SD requirement for any level, I wish at least one couple does it to "Real in Rio" from the animated movie "Rio."
  • About

Birthday:
    Jun 18, 1995 (Age: 21)
    College student
    I love Cheerleading knitting, Hanson, MacKenzie Bourg, One Direction, 5 Seconds of Summer, Nic Hawk, Sawyer Fredericks, O2L, creating outfits on Polyvore, social media (Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram), listening to music, school (Sometimes lol), internet, TV, some movies, and of course figure skating!

My three favorite skaters are Yuzuru Hanyu (Japan), Jason Brown (USA), and Kevin Reynolds (Canada). They're all my #1 favorites.

I like other skaters as well. Like Ashley Wagner, Polina Edmunds, Alaine Chartrand, Nam Nguyen, Maxim Kovtun (Yes I'm one of the black sheep and minority that actually likes him. In fact he was born the same day as me), Piper Gilles/Paul Poirier, Maia and Alex Shibutani, Misha Ge, Josh Farris, and more. But not to the absolute extent of my three favorites. Yuzuru, Jason, and Kevin changed my life forever and I'm very thankful they did.

I have met the 8 members of Team USA from the Team Event the same day at a Stars on Ice show which I had to take a 7-hour train ride to get there (With my dad). But it was a TRUE HONOR to meet all 8 of them.

So yeah I met Jason Brown. NICEST GUY EVER! He hugged everyone that came up and met him. Which included me. I still get fangirly thinking about when I met him.

I also love creating programs in my head though some of might be WAY too ambitious.