Recent content by BreakfastClub

1. B

Michael Weiss: "Put [Nathan Chen] in a pair of Levis and a white T-shirt with fake tattoo arms!"

Oh. My. God. BLESS. It's been at least 14 years since I've watched that video and forgot just how loud he screamed. Holy **** I'm dying of laughter. I also forgot how big an egg Mikey had been laying up to that point. I still have no idea if he heard it let alone if it distracted him enough...
  2. B

Michael Weiss: "Put [Nathan Chen] in a pair of Levis and a white T-shirt with fake tattoo arms!"

This was AMAZING. So. Many. Memories. I forgot all about the Hummer, my friends and I cried ourselves buckets of tears in hysterical laughter stalking around the MCI center to see if Lisa had it waiting for his 5th place finish. :rofl: I actually know the person who did the Mike Pike scream...
  3. B

Ilia Klimkin - Russia's biggest wasted talent?

LOVED Ilia Klimkin. I'll never forget first seeing him at at the 1999 JGP Final which I went to in person because I was living in the Detroit area. OMG his choreography and music and costume and voidy moves! OMG his reverse camel-camel-3s combination out of nowhere! The cantilever! I can't even...
  4. B

Who's planning to go to Saitama for Worlds 2019?

I went to Saitama worlds in 2014, we stayed in the Ueno area of Tokyo, 5 minute walk from Ueno station and it was super easy to get to Saitama on the train (frequent trains from Ueno and a short ride) and the Saitama station and the arena right are next to each other. Saitama is like a suburb so...
Do Not Sell My Personal Information