BittyBug
    1. Simone411
      Simone411
      Thank you so much for the rep and the advice about getting pill holders. I feel it would definitely work for me, and I'm going to purchase one today for that matter. Hope your day goes well! :)
    2. taf2002
      taf2002
      Thanks Bitty but my stomach can't tolerate aspirin or any NSAIDs.
    3. skatesindreams
      skatesindreams
      So do I!
      I do believe that any imagined problems that Julia has will be answered with maturity/time.
      Most don't see her as a "favorite" in Sochi.
      Therefore, she may prove the "spoiler" for many dreams.

I'm very impressed; and think that she does a wonderful interpretation of "Schindler's List.
      The program is perfect for her
    4. Ziggy
      Ziggy
      Thanks! We're really nervous (neo-nazis are planning to disrupt it) but hopefully it'll be smooth sailing. :)
    5. my little pony
      my little pony
      raw liver is incredibly healthy for them, my friend runs a shelter and she really recommends it. but miles wouldnt eat it. i should be grateful i guess. but cooking doesnt improve it much.
    6. Moto Guzzi
      Moto Guzzi
      Thanks! Still working on losing more weight but at least I'm finally making progress.
    7. taf2002
      taf2002
      Thanks Bitty. I get scared again just thinking about it.
    8. kittyjake5
    9. skateboy
      skateboy
      Thanks for the rep and the encouragement!
    10. ioana
      ioana
      Thank you for the rep -and anytime!
    11. Jem X
      Jem X
      Thanks BittyBug. So far, so good.
    12. shan
      shan
      Thanks for the hugs and the rep. :)
    13. Simone411
      Simone411
      Thank you! I appreciate that. I hope the rest of your week goes well! :)
    14. Holley Calmes
      Holley Calmes
      Thanks! Can't wait to finish it....I've only been working on it for...oh...about 6 months....

Have a great weekend!
    15. Sparks
    16. pollyanna
      pollyanna
      Thank you. :) I used to like their skating, but with how they acted after placing second in SLC, I can't go back and re-watch any of their programs without gagging.
    17. skateboy
      skateboy
      Thanks for the support. I'm almost entirely "smoke-free," should be in a couple of days!
    18. Kasey
      Kasey
      I'm sure it will be worth it. She's 15, but her labs are all good and she's in great health other than the teeth thing...so it is definitely worth it. I hope miss thang agrees!
    19. Ziggy
      Ziggy
      After how :slinkaway those championships have been so far, Hanyu was exactly what we needed. It's always great to see somebody unexpected "skate out of the box".

He's been my favourite for a while now. I'll never forget seeing him glide across the rink into a huge 3axel at JGP in Torun. :)
    20. TDsk8
      TDsk8
      Thanks so much :-)
    21. Ziggy
      Ziggy
      Awwww that is really sweet, thanks! :)

And I need to remember to stay off the PC next time after a no pryde night out. ;P
    22. numbers123
      numbers123
      I agree about Gracie's posture.
    23. mon125
      mon125
      Thank you so much for your kind words!!!
    24. purple skates
      purple skates
      :rofl::rofl: on the rep!
    25. Holley Calmes
      Holley Calmes
      Thanks Bitty!! Have a great day/night/evening/week/weekend......
    26. Nomad
      Nomad
      Thanks for the rep - as long as the hostility isn't directed at me (which has happened in past years) and I have my share of booze, I can detach. I try to feel sorry for them.
    27. Ziggy
      Ziggy
      I am such an evil person on the internet. It's a Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde thing, totally. :P
    28. taf2002
      taf2002
      Thanks for your sympathy...I wasn't close with him but he was a nice guy & way too young to die (63).
    29. DarrellH
      DarrellH
      Thank you for the rep!!!
    30. flowerpower
      flowerpower
      Love those dancing days (and may they long continue...) :)
  • Signature

" The paradox of the heart of individualism is that it only works when we act in concert for the common good. You can’t just be John Wayne. John Wayne nearly always needed the 7th Cavalry appearing at the last minute on the hill.” ~ Bob Geldof