Recent content by AragornElessar

1. A

Royalty Thread #7: Do They Get Frequent Flier Miles?

W/the Right Royal Mess Meghan's Dad & those spiteful spawn of his have created, especially today, I knew I had to get over here for reaction. What an utterly despicable disgusting thing to do. It also puts Harry's remarks in the Engagement Interview into context as well. Like when he...
  2. A

My Dad Passed Away

Thank you Everyone!! Mom & I are hanging in there. We've both been taking naps when we need to & making sure to eat. I'm actually grateful for what I call Transplant Boot Camp where they drilled it into me "You must do this or that..." because when I think I'm not hungry, I hear that Nurse's...
  3. A

My Dad Passed Away

Hi Everyone. I know it's been awhile, but not too long after my last post about how my recovery from that long awaited Foot Surgery was going, Dad started going downhill. Not quickly at first, but as 2017 went along, he was really starting to retreat into his own world. Then came October...
  4. A

GOOD NEWS!!!

Finally home & so nice to be in my own bed again. Only problem so far is we've only got the one couch & two people who need it. Mom's still having problems w/the leg she broke the ankle of and after a day on it, she does need to stretch out in the evening, so I've been staying down here. I...
  5. A

GOOD NEWS!!!

I was and I did. I was fine, as between sleeping the rest of the afternoon and all the way back here, I was able to handle it. Also slept the better part of today away too, so that also helped. The pain was pretty much under control today. Until my Brother in Law side swiped it while...
  6. A

GOOD NEWS!!!

More good news...but it came in an odd way... Okay, I'm om some pretty powerful pain meds ATM due to other stuff going on & have been for close to 15 yrs (name an excuse for a Dr to use to not touch someone, I've more than likely heard it) , so what would knock someone out in a heartbeat, is...
  7. A

GOOD NEWS!!!

Thanks and as far as lots of rest, that's been easy to do, as I really do not feel like doing anything else today. The pain's bearable and under control w/the meds, so that's a good thing. On that note, I need to get some food into me. :)
  8. A

GOOD NEWS!!!

Today was the day and everything went just as it should have, there's just one thiing.... Three things actually, as for the first ever time over all the Ortho Surgeries I'v,e gone through, I'm dealing w/pins. Oh fun. Oh joy. Oh Blech. :rolleyes: At least I was listened to regarding IV's, my...
  9. A

2016 Canadian Stars on Ice tour, April 29-May 21

I was there too and when Elvis started the intro, I thought it was Megan & Eric, then "One of them landed the first triple lutz." All that could be heard in my area after that was me going, " Oh my gosh...No WAY!!" :D I'm still trying to wrap my head around the fact we got to see Donald...
  10. A

GOOD NEWS!!!

Thank you!!
  11. A

GOOD NEWS!!!

Me too!! :) Thanks to all for the good wishes!! :)
  12. A

RIP Prince

That was amazing. Thanks for finding and sharing it!! :) I've had to do research on Dysentary for a LOTR fan fic a few years ago and I wouldn't wish it on anyone. Sorry to hear anyone has to go through it.
  13. A

GOOD NEWS!!!

No, didn't have much say, but beyond grateful it turned out this way. Thanks for the good wishes. :)
  14. A

RIP Prince

I thought Robin Willams' death hit me hard, but this sad news is hitting just as hard. His music was part of the soundtrack of my teens and was played at so many Celebrations and Family Parties over the years, I can't even begin to count. Purple Rain was a constant to Homwork/Studying. So...
Do Not Sell My Personal Information