The GAY thread

dots

Y'all have seemed to take some wild leaps with the gossip! I know the mustache is for a movie role, maybe the tattoos aren't real and are for the same role.

As far as having a new boyfriend...maybe...and if so, sex...probably.

But to imply drugs?!? :wideeyes:

The rumors are about him relapsing. He used to have a drug problem(which he has talked about in the past) and apparently that's where he met this new man.

btw those are the rumors, we're not saying it's true. However, the rumors are really picking up.

I do hate the new tatoos though. They are not nice looking. :eek:

http://www.thebacklot.com/cheyenne-jackson-splits-tats/07/2013/

dardar1126

The rumors are about him relapsing. He used to have a drug problem(which he has talked about in the past) and apparently that's where he met this new man.

btw those are the rumors, we're not saying it's true. However, the rumors are really picking up.

I do hate the new tatoos though. They are not nice looking. :eek:

http://www.thebacklot.com/cheyenne-jackson-splits-tats/07/2013/

I hope this rumor/gossip is untrue. :(

EDIT:

http://www.towleroad.com/2013/08/cheyenne.html?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=spreadtwitter&utm_content=%3C$MTEntryPermalink$%3E

08/02/2013

CHEYENNE JACKSON DISCUSSES DIVORCE FROM HUSBAND, JOINING AA: AUDIO
BY ANDY TOWLE

Actor Cheyenne Jackson appeared on The Frank DeCaro Show on SiriusXM OutQ today and cleared up rumors spreading that his personal life is spiraling out of control.

Last edited:

dardar1126

Twitter:

Ellen DeGeneres ‏@TheEllenShow 26m
It's official: I'm hosting the #Oscars! I'd like to thank @TheAcademy, my wife Portia and, oh dear, there goes the orchestra.

:cheer:

PeterG

It's official: I'm hosting the #Oscars! I'd like to thank @TheAcademy, my wife Portia and, oh dear, there goes the orchestra.

:lol: I heard this on the radio this morning. Ellen is a great choice. I'm sure next year will be a LOT more fun than Seth McFarlane.

PeterG

At the end of the article he is quoted:

"It is intolerant, these are bully tactics, simply because of stances I took. Never, ever demeaning, never, every derogatory of any lifestyle. But this is a civil rights infringement situation. Imagine that, in the 21st-century, 2013, I, a black man, have been asked to not attend because of politics."

(bolding is mine)

He doesn't seem to get that he was not dis-invited because he is black, but because at an event promoting tolerance, his intolerant views and past statements did not fit at all with the theme of the event.

dots

At the end of the article he is quoted:

(bolding is mine)

He doesn't seem to get that he was not dis-invited because he is black, but because at an event promoting tolerance, his intolerant views and past statements did not fit at all with the theme of the event.

Exactly! He's gone so far the deep end, it's just sad at this point. This is the same man that said (I'm paraphrasing since I can't find the exact quote) "by denying my homosexuality, I found god and retained my masculinity."

He retained his masculinity!!!! :wall:

In other news this story is somewhat comical:

-Cuban triple jumper Mabel Gay wears 'Gay' on her uniform at Moscow Worlds-

http://www.outsports.com/2013/8/13/4618082/cuban-triple-jumper-mabel-gay-wears-gay-on-her-uniform-at-moscow/in/4317917

VGThuy

I had a conversation with a former classmate of mine about how intolerant the "gays" are being. I just said tolerance is the the same as total acceptance and sometimes it's appropriate to put your foot down and call someone out (or not invite someone to an event) if that person will not only serve as a distraction to said event, but whose views are contrary to what the event is supposed to promote.

dardar1126

http://www.motherjones.com/mojo/201...mings-vicco-kentucky-interview-colbert-report

Gay Mayor of Vicco, Kentucky, Reacts to the "Best Segment of 'The Colbert Report' Ever"
—By Asawin Suebsaeng| Fri Aug. 16, 2013 1:20 PM PDT

Excerpt:

It's being called the greatest segment The Colbert Report has ever done.

On Wednesday night, the Comedy Central news-satire program aired the latest installment in its "People Who Are Destroying America" series. The segment is on Johnny Cummings, the openly gay mayor—and a part-time hairdresser—of Vicco, Kentucky, a hamlet of about 330 people. Vicco made news earlier this year when it became the smallest town in the United States to pass a ban on discrimination based on gender identity or sexual orientation. (The ordinance passed by a 3-1 city-commission vote. According to Cummings, who introduced the ordinance to the city council, representatives from five other towns told him that they want to be the next ones to pass such a "fairness ordinance.")

"Everything considered, I was remarkably pleased with the way [the Colbert segment] turned out," Cummings tells Mother Jones.

dardar1126

Twitter:

TX Democratic Party ‏@TXDemParty 5m
San Antonio joins Dallas, Houston, Austin, Fort Worth and El Paso banning discrimination on the basic of sexual orientation. #NDO4SA #dems

:cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information