yukisnowflake

I have the following 2012 Skate Canada All Event ticket for sale

it is near the Kiss 'N' Cry
Section 119 Row D Seat 3
Price $184.00 CDN

If interested Please PM me.

Rosier Juleps

Hi all,
I have never been to a skating competition before but am thinking of going to the TEB GP later in the year.
Can anyone offer any advice on where to purchase tickets, possible costs and so on.
I had a look online but could only find links to last years competition ticket sales. When do they normally go on sale.

thanks.

PS I am in UK if that makes any difference.

Eladola

Hi , I'm buying tickets as well :)

Just to make sure , There are 4 dates in 3 days , Is the last one a gala or a final ?

If it's a gala i wont go , If it's a final i want golden tickets ^_^

C_T_T_

Hi , I'm buying tickets as well :)

Just to make sure , There are 4 dates in 3 days , Is the last one a gala or a final ?

If it's a gala i wont go , If it's a final i want golden tickets ^_^

The last day is the gala. Friday is the SP's and Saturday is the LP's ( they are done in two sessions).

I have since discovered that a planned operation has been postponed until September, which entails no flying for 3 months afterwards, so TEB in November is now ruled out. :(

Sorry to hear that :( Hope it goes well.

hanca

Values her privacy
Does anyone know when the tickets for Europeans will be on sale?

Eladola

If anybody hears of someone selling good tickets for worlds this year please let me know , as I understand all the good ones are gone , thanks :)

yukisnowflake

Eladola

Hmm .. intetersting

And people on another board have been telling me that all the good tickets are gone already ...

When the sale picks up , Will they have close tickets as well ?

CherryL

I have 2 tickets (next to each other) of "Opera on Ice" (Verona, Italy, Sep 22) for sale.

Pleasee PM me if anyone has interests. I think these are pretty good seats.

Category: "Platea Poltronissima" (Arena)

Seats:
*7th from front row (row number is 17) according to the seating chart.
*located center of long side (faced to "isle" of center of the long side).

Price:
147.6 Euro /ticket

Alberta

I have a pair of all-event tickets for Skate Canada for sale. Section 102, Row D, Seats 8 and 9. $390 for the pair. If interested please send PM.

CherryL

I have 2 tickets (next to each other) of "Opera on Ice" (Verona, Italy, Sep 22) for sale.

Seats:

Price:
147.6 Euro /ticket

Still above tickets are on Sate with 15% discounts.
125 Euro/per ticket.

Please PM me:)

jkl

I would like to buy one ticket to Skate Canada. Hope someone can help me out.:D

4rkidz

plotting, planning and travelling
not sure if this is the right place to enquire.. but I was looking at joining a tour or travel package for Sochi 2014 - anyone got suggestions of who sells tickets/tours.. I know Russia can be a pain for visa's etc., but I do have two passports Canadian and European if that helps?

peibeck

Simply looking
Dash tours does tours in conjunction with skating events.

To my knowledge there were no ticket packages offered for the Vancouver Olympics, just hotel packages through Dash Tours.

They do full ticket/lodging packages for Worlds, Canadian and US Nationals though.

pingu

not sure if this is the right place to enquire.. but I was looking at joining a tour or travel package for Sochi 2014 - anyone got suggestions of who sells tickets/tours.. I know Russia can be a pain for visa's etc., but I do have two passports Canadian and European if that helps?

It took me about five days to have my visa for Russia, so I guess it should be quite easy for other European countries as well.

CherryL

Seats:

Price:
147.6 Euro /ticket

Please PM me:)[/QUOTE]

Above tickets are still not sold. Therefore, These tickets will be now 70 Euro each. Please PM me ASAP if you are interested. I can go to Verona; and therefore, I am able to deliver the ticket in Verona.

MattysMom2005

HELP!! :eek:

Need 3 tickets to Rostelecom Cup 2012, to be held in the Ice Palace "MEGASPORT", Khodynsky avenue 3, Moscow

I can't find a website for the event or any place online to buy tickets.

Can anyone help?

Many thanks!

UMBS Go Blue

Слава Україні!
A friend of mine has up to 3 all-event tickets for Skate America left over. They are about $91 each, as they're on the left end of the rink (to the left of the judges). Let me know if you still need tickets and I can forward you on to my friend. Thanks! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information