alilou's Adventures in Wonderland - all over the map.

SandraMGfan

Loved reading your post about Vancouver just the week I'm there!
Love the city, such a shame it's so far away from good ol' Europe!

sk8pics

Just catching up now on your last two posts. Wonderful, ali! Such beautiful but also every day pictures. I need to get my camera out more often and just take pictures. These days I mostly take pictures of horses, LOL. I do hope you com to the U.S. some day, and will give me some photography lessons!

Alilou

Ubercavorter
Just catching up now on your last two posts. Wonderful, ali! Such beautiful but also every day pictures. I need to get my camera out more often and just take pictures. These days I mostly take pictures of horses, LOL. I do hope you com to the U.S. some day, and will give me some photography lessons!
Thanks so much sk8pics. Glad you're still enjoying the blog. There's nothing like visiting your hometown as a tourist to get a fresh perspective on it. But horses are good too :)

Alilou

Ubercavorter
Thanks sk8pics. It's a lovely city. We're lucky to be able to call it our hometown.

sk8pics

ali- Will you be anywhere you can receive mail? Like Christmas or other holiday cards?

Alilou

Ubercavorter
I can get mail at my sister's place. I can send a pm (oops, sorry, I mean a "conversation" :lol:) with her address.
Even if mail doesn't arrive while we're there (15 Dec to 3 Jan) we'll be popping in and out of Canberra several times after that until we leave to go north about mid March.

sk8pics

ali, I wrote this on Facebook too, but wow, what a great blog entry. Thank you for being so open, and it made me think maybe you would like Rohr's latest book after all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information