PDA

View Full Version : The Iron is out, the Cat is in (Monopoly tokens)

Pages : 1 [2]

aliceanne
02-07-2013, 02:58 AM
I don't remember the wheelbarrow. Wasn't there top hat at one time?

Kruss
02-07-2013, 03:13 AM
My sister, the neat freak, is gutted. :lol:

BaileyCatts
02-07-2013, 05:58 AM
:cheer2: for the :cat:'s!

Marge_Simpson
02-07-2013, 07:38 AM
I have long maintained that FSU should have its own Monopoly game. Our board should be an oval rather than a square (we need it shaped like a rink) and instead of buying properties, we would buy judges.

Aussie Willy
02-07-2013, 08:04 AM
I have long maintained that FSU should have its own Monopoly game. Our board should be an oval rather than a square (we need it shaped like a rink) and instead of buying properties, we would buy judges.
I think the most expensive item will be the Quad Axel. Or President of the ISU.

VALuvsMKwan
02-07-2013, 08:33 AM
I think the most expensive item will be the Quad Axel. Or President of the ISU.

Not Kween or Platinum Plushy?

DarrellH
02-07-2013, 03:57 PM
I always wanted the Top Hat or thimble. I hated to get stuck with the shoe or wheelbarrow.

maatTheViking
02-07-2013, 07:00 PM
If I do a figure skating board game kickstarter, would you support it? :P

(j/k - anything monopoly like is protected, and there is a bunch of manufacturing issues with board games you would have to understand, which I don't)

Marge_Simpson
02-07-2013, 07:12 PM
http://www.tdcgames.com/myo.htm

Aussie Willy
02-07-2013, 09:09 PM
http://www.tdcgames.com/myo.htm
:lol: Brilliant!

There you go maatTheViking - here is your chance. Anyone got time to do the FSU Version? Although it probably needs it's own thread in the Trash Can to get the ideas.

Artemis@BC
02-08-2013, 12:19 AM
Substituting iron for cat = substituting one hissing thing for another. :D

Must resist all temptation to go out and buy new Monopoly set just so I can have a cat piece. Probably just as well I don't, though -- all our family are cat-lovers, we'd fight over who gets that piece!

Aussie Willy
02-08-2013, 01:02 AM
Substituting iron for cat = substituting one hissing thing for another. :D

Must resist all temptation to go out and buy new Monopoly set just so I can have a cat piece. Probably just as well I don't, though -- all our family are cat-lovers, we'd fight over who gets that piece!
I think you should be able to swap your iron for the cat - like when Tupperware breaks you can exchange it for a new one.

Maybe they will sell the cat separately.

aliceanne
02-08-2013, 01:52 AM
Not Kween or Platinum Plushy?

If you land on Frank Carroll you will have to pay a percentage of your earnings. You also might have to pay for a male skating partner. Psycho skating mom could cost a trip to the shrink.

Aussie Willy
02-08-2013, 02:19 AM
How much would Fumie Suguri cost? She would be one of the Chance cards.

snoopysnake
02-08-2013, 03:21 AM
Tonya Harding and Suzanne Bonaly would be the two dark purple properties.

Wahoo kitties! If they get that for the computerized version I am always going to be the cat. The software I have is pretty old but I like the Scotty dog and the battleship who sounds like Katherine Hepburn. The iron's voice is like Rosie O'Donnell's.