PDA

View Full Version : Kim Kardashian Is Pregnant

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Whitneyskates
12-31-2012, 04:08 PM
http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/people/2012/12/31/kardashian-confirms-pregnancy/1800229/

She did not get pregnant for publicity, nope, no way would she do that, and those of you thinking otherwise should be ashamed of yourselves :o

orbitz
12-31-2012, 04:31 PM
Did you really have to ruin everyone's end of 2012 with this "news" ? To quote Nancy Kerrigan, "WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY??????" :P

Whitneyskates
12-31-2012, 04:35 PM
Bad joke, my apologies.

my little pony
12-31-2012, 05:03 PM
they can call it kash

LadyNit
12-31-2012, 05:13 PM
they can call it kash

Brilliant.

Lacey
12-31-2012, 06:11 PM
So, does this mean she will want her divorce to go through now?

olympic
12-31-2012, 06:20 PM
Where did we get to this place in life where people who have no personal talent or attributes attain the same level of recogntion by the press as seasoned actors, musicians, comedians, etc.

Makes me wanna cry ...

AliasJohnDoe
12-31-2012, 06:22 PM
I knew she'd do someone/something before the end of the year. She didn't have enough publicity in 2012. ;)

my little pony
12-31-2012, 06:48 PM
I knew she'd do someone/something before the end of the year. She didn't have enough publicity in 2012. ;)

maybe she can divorce the baby

algonquin
12-31-2012, 06:50 PM
I knew she'd do someone/something before the end of the year. She didn't have enough publicity in 2012. ;)Well, Kim probably doesn't want Kate Middleton to grab all those pregnancy headlines. Afterall, wasn't Kim's weddings supposed to bigger than Will and Kate's?

Jenny
12-31-2012, 07:09 PM
Where did we get to this place in life where people who have no personal talent or attributes attain the same level of recogntion by the press as seasoned actors, musicians, comedians, etc.

Sick to death of anything starting with a K myself - and in fact in some corners she actually gets more press that the others you mention - my FB page is filled with every breathless detail today thanks to the magazines I follow :rolleyes: - but it's worth noting that this is nothing new.

People of no talent or attributes have been making the news for centuries - debutantes, society types, people with minor/obscure titles, heirs/heiresses, hostesses etc. The only difference now is that instead of being confined to the society and fashion pages of newspapers and magazines like Hello and Town & Country and supermarket tabloids - all easy to avoid - we now have 24/7 news channels and websites that are desperate (apparently very much so) for content, plus FB, Twitter and all the other social media and celebrity-driven blogs.

floskate
12-31-2012, 07:16 PM
What another Kardashian on the way? :scream: Are they the 21st century version of locusts wrought on the earth? Make it stoooooooooppppppppp!!

susan6
12-31-2012, 07:30 PM
I'm real happy for you Kim, and I'mma let you finish, but.....Kate Middleton has the best pregnancy ever!

skategal
12-31-2012, 07:58 PM
I'm real happy for you Kim, and I'mma let you finish, but.....Kate Middleton has the best pregnancy ever!

Ok, this post wins!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Matryeshka
12-31-2012, 08:00 PM
Well, we could give ole Gilooly a call to make sure this can never happen again. Although, he would have to hit a different body part this time around :saint:

Really? And you think Kim Kardashian's the one without class and who's hungry for attention? This is one of the most classless posts I've seen on this forum in a while, and that's saying a lot.

Sick to death of anything starting with a K myself -.

Then why are you wasting your time posting about her? Obviously, you're not that sick of her. Is it a look at me, look at how smart I am because I don't like the Kardashians, because if you really didn't care at all, surely you and every other poster in this thread who could "care less" about Kim would let it sink to the bottom of the fourth page of this forum.

Congrats to Kim on her pregnancy.