PDA

View Full Version : Oh Dear! Sandra Lee is Upset...

Pages : [1] 2

nubka
12-13-2012, 06:05 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2247630/Sandra-Lee-storms-Bergdorf-Goodman-restaurant-diner-slated-semi-homemade-cooking.html

I wonder if he was talking about the Kwanza cake? ;)

overedge
12-13-2012, 09:00 PM
:rofl: The loudmouth probably didn't recognize her because of her plastic surgery and Botox work improved appearance in the last few years.

BigB08822
12-14-2012, 02:01 AM
SHE has feelings!? Bitch is too drunk to feel anything. Besides, if he said what he claims to have said then it was 100% accurate. You suck, Sandra Lee, go drink away your pain.

MacMadame
12-14-2012, 02:19 AM
So she eavesdrops on a conversation not at her table, then makes a major fuss including complaining to the restaurant and hassles innocent tourists and *other people* are the ones who are trying to get attention" :rofl:

michiruwater
12-14-2012, 02:20 AM
The mental image of Sandra Lee waking up to a bunch of Italian tourists and drunkenly yelling at them about how she has feelings too when they weren't even the ones saying anything just made my day.

shan
12-14-2012, 02:43 AM
The mental image of Sandra Lee waking up to a bunch of Italian tourists and drunkenly yelling at them about how she has feelings too when they weren't even the ones saying anything just made my day.

That was my favorite part of the article. :rofl: :rofl:

And I love that they gave a mini life story in the article.

Wyliefan
12-14-2012, 04:56 AM
"I'm Sandra Lee, I have feelings, too" would make a great Internet meme. :rofl:

VIETgrlTerifa
12-14-2012, 05:01 AM
From the quote, it's not as if he said anything that was untrue.

skateboy
12-14-2012, 05:48 AM
Aww, poor Sandy. :)

Rex
12-14-2012, 09:26 PM
'She takes an angel food cake, slices it in half, opens a can of frosting, frosts the cake, calls it semi-homemade, and makes a lot of money.'

And this is wrong??

:rofl: Christmas came early for us FSU shrikes, eys?

When asked by The New York Times earlier this year what she thought of the people who criticise her for using processed food in her recipes, Ms Lee responded: 'I think they’re snobs. I’m not sure that some of the food purists are in touch with what really goes on in American households.' No, they criticize you because your russipees are SHITTY and taste awful!

mistakenly confronted a group of confused Italian tourists, saying, 'I’m Sandra Lee, I have feelings, too.' :rofl: Gurl, PLEASE!!! You are numb from LIKKAH!!

And now she's stinking up The Cooking Channel with TWO new shows. :rolleyes:

Whitneyskates
12-14-2012, 09:29 PM
I love that she got mad over someone just telling the truth about her. :lol:

MacMadame
12-14-2012, 10:58 PM
No, they criticize you because your russipees are SHITTY and taste awful!

And often take more time and cost more money than just doing it the normal way.

Rex
12-15-2012, 12:06 AM
I love that she got mad over someone just telling the truth about her. :lol:

And often take more time and cost more money than just doing it the normal way.Pretty much about everything she makes except for ice cubes. Oh but wait, she uses store-bought water for those too!!!

ChelleC
12-15-2012, 12:37 AM
This has to be one of the funniest things I've read all week. :lol:

Lanie
12-15-2012, 02:02 AM
:rofl:

Every time I see commercials for her garbage on Cooking Channel I think of this thread and sigh. I am tempted to watch it for the amusement and report back.