PDA

View Full Version : Morosov interview about relationship with Miki

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

arakwafan2006
10-27-2012, 11:27 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVIJFmCotcU

I just dont know what to say. If it were me, I would never let an interviewer pry into my relationship like this. Furthermore, i think its wildly unprofessional that he had a relationship with Miki. So many things wrong with this. What are your thoughts?The 1 word that comes to mind is TACKY...

Macassar88
10-28-2012, 01:02 AM
Wow... this is hilarious
I kind of want Elena and Nikolai to split up now though. I'd love to see IK with a different coach.

aftershocks
10-28-2012, 01:47 AM
:eek: :confused: :rolleyes: :huh: :duh: :blah:

%#!@?&! :scream:

lulu
10-28-2012, 01:58 AM
Wow... this is hilarious
I kind of want Elena and Nikolai to split up now though. I'd love to see IK with a different coach.

*If* they ever do decide to go to another coach, I would want them to go back to Zhulin, although that probably won't happen.

Cloudy_Gumdrops
10-28-2012, 01:02 AM
*If* they ever do decide to go to another coach, I would want them to go back to Zhulin, although that probably won't happen.

I'd prefer Svinin & Zhuk. They have the better choreo imo.

museksk8r
10-28-2012, 01:22 AM
:huh: This interview is the biggest trainwreck EVER! What is it about Morozov that enchants all these women? They could all do so much better!

orbitz
10-28-2012, 01:36 AM
:huh: This interview is the biggest trainwreck EVER! What is it about Morozov that enchants all these women? They could all do so much better!

Well He is attractive and is very successful at what he does, both on-ice and off-ice ;)

caseyedwards
10-28-2012, 01:40 AM

I think zhulin is very clear they are the worst students ever whose dislike of working made them impossible. That is what he says.

LongTimeLurker
10-28-2012, 01:52 AM
Wow, that was awkward. It's difficult to believe anything that he says. Icky Nicky strikes again!

Bournekraatzfan
10-28-2012, 01:54 AM
I can't believe he went ahead with that interview and divulged so much information...i'm kinda speechless

Wow... this is hilarious

Me too. I see I&K as the next leaders in the sport, but they need material that really showcases their incredible talent.

lulu
10-28-2012, 02:07 AM
I think zhulin is very clear they are the worst students ever whose dislike of working made them impossible. That is what he says.

Oh yes, I got the impression that there was no love lost from Zhulin's recent interview. :lol:

Cherub721
10-28-2012, 02:09 AM
Oh yes, I got the impression that there was no love lost from Zhulin's recent interview. :lol:

Yet when he said he would never take them back, I couldn't help but think "you'd totally take them back in a heartbeat." :lol:

Morozov is so creepy. Strikes me as the type that would cheat on his girlfriend and then say "she just left me, I have no idea why."

UMBS Go Blue
10-28-2012, 03:29 AM
Well He is attractive and is very successful at what he does, both on-ice and off-ice ;)If you're actually serious, then you really need a super-sized dildo. Or buttplug. :eek:

CanuckSk8r
10-28-2012, 04:09 AM
When he's drinking beer in an interview, I'm not sure how professional one can expect him to be! He's so smarmy. Ick.

Laney
10-28-2012, 10:59 AM
:scream: Thanks god she left him! The future will tell her itīs for the good he doesnīt want to coach her again. But I canīt understand why she still wantīs to get coached by him. He would be last coach on earth I wanted to stay with. Even if heīs succesful... I would :scream: