PDA

View Full Version : Caroline Zhang please stop competing for a few years and learn to skate with speed

haribobo
10-27-2012, 06:27 PM
meow

Sylvia
10-27-2012, 06:45 PM
Sorry for the troll-like post.
:rolleyes:

b-man
10-27-2012, 07:21 PM
And take some modern dance classes while you're at it. This is obviously going nowhere. Sorry for the troll-like post. If she lands on the podium at Nationals again, that will mean that about a dozen better skaters had meltdowns. Which would be very sad indeed. If Angela Wang, Samantha Cesario, and Hannah Miller, among others, don't achieve better PCS than Caroline because of reputation scoring, I will be writing some nasty letters to some judges. Have a nice day. :)
I don't see anything in the COP that says the fastest skaters wins. As far as being held up a nationals, many believed she was held down, and should have placed over Agnes and Czisny (who also isn't the fastest skater around). She also won over Murakami and the mistake prone Agnes to podium at 4cc over some decent competition.

l'etoile
10-27-2012, 07:25 PM
Wrong thread.

TheGirlCanSkate
10-27-2012, 08:34 PM
She wasn't sluggish, she matched the flow of her music. I also thought her arm movements were very nice. Sometimes Gracie seems to fling her arms and it can be distracting.

spikydurian
10-27-2012, 09:42 PM
“I have no right, by anything I do or say, to demean a human being in his own eyes. What matters is not what I think of him; it is what he thinks of himself. To undermine a man's self-respect is a sin.” - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

haribobo
10-27-2012, 10:03 PM
Mods feel free to delete. I was in a cruddy mood posting this.... I still believe what I said but its not really necessary to have a whole thread about it I suppose. Don't want to start a war. :P