PDA

View Full Version : Virtue and Moir #21 - Carry On as the Waltz Goes On

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68

Cherub721
11-08-2012, 07:23 PM
Probably not, but here you go picture (http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/s720x720/604070_10151308499216318_551232670_n.jpg) and the girl (http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/23950_10151254076071318_715978507_n.jpg)

I was able to see them... thanks! Gorgeous girl.

I love Tessa's reception dress, very Audrey.

martyross
11-08-2012, 07:27 PM
Some links with practice and opening reception photos were posted at the 'COR' forum. This (http://visualrian.ru/en/site/feature/227367/) had those (http://visualrian.ru/en/site/gallery/#1283306/context[feature]=227367) two photos (http://visualrian.ru/en/site/gallery/#1283307/context[feature]=227367) of Tessa and Scott. I think the pose in the second one looks a bit different from waht they had before. Or am I absolutely forgetting something?

looks like a new pose for Carmen. maybe they have inserted a scene about an octopus, who knows

flowerpower
11-08-2012, 07:50 PM
I think the pose in the second one looks a bit different from waht they had before. Or am I absolutely forgetting something?

The second one looks to me like a photo from the end of initial warmup/skater introduction during a practice session.

Shayii
11-08-2012, 08:15 PM
Then there are some photos of them at this link (http://www.fskate.ru/photo/280/).

Does anybody know who the guy with the glasses is (with Marina)?

marikat
11-08-2012, 08:17 PM
It's Maurizio Margaglio :)

sap5
11-08-2012, 08:17 PM

Maurizio Margaglio

girlscouse62
11-08-2012, 10:15 PM
Is the new girl a skater, too. She looks so very young

Golightly
11-08-2012, 10:30 PM
Who cares? Stop talking about the skaters' personal lives, it's so annoying. I assume there are threads for that. I'm sorry, but I like coming here to read about Tessa Virtue and Scott Moir, the ice dance team, not to read about who they might or might not be dating.

bmcg
11-08-2012, 10:50 PM
It's Maurizio Margaglio :)

He's looking even more handsome these days.

lauravvv
11-08-2012, 10:51 PM
The second one looks to me like a photo from the end of initial warmup/skater introduction during a practice session.With Scott staring at the back of Tessa's head like that :lol:? But perhaps you're right - we'll see.

girlscouse62
11-09-2012, 12:18 AM
Who cares? Stop talking about the skaters' personal lives, it's so annoying. I assume there are threads for that. I'm sorry, but I like coming here to read about Tessa Virtue and Scott Moir, the ice dance team, not to read about who they might or might not be dating.
Sorry :o

Cherub721
11-09-2012, 12:44 AM
Here's a google translate from the Cup of Russia forum:

Marina Zueva: Tessa is full of women's feelings and can express the drama and excitement of love
08.11.2012 16:35:01 | Figure skating | Figure Skating. Gran-pri-2012/13. The fourth stage

Tomorrow, November 9, in the Moscow Ice Palace "Megasport" Khodynka start of the fourth stage of the Grand Prix of Figure Skating. The tournament will perform two dance duo, who coached Marina Zueva - Olympic champions Tessa Virtue / Scott Moir (Canada) and Maia Shibutani / Alex Shibutani (USA). The readiness of their students for the start of Marina Zueva told special correspondent portal TEAM RUSSIA-2014 Olga Yermolin.

- Your Canadian duo has performed at the Grand Prix of the season, and the American debut in Moscow. What can you say about their form?
- The two couples at the moment prepared as they should be prepared for that time period.

- A lot of talk about the new arbitrary Virtue and Moir. On the one hand, this theme and the music is often used in figure skating, on the other hand, the program has turned mod.
- Of course, this is a new program in the truest sense. This season, Tessa and Scott did not repeat any of the last element of the repertoire. All support new, new rotation, tvizzly other new tracks with the interpretation made ​​in the character of the dance. Everything - new! Complex bonds between complex positions in support - is also new is in itself supports. And every thought solely in support of the theme music to the character that we want to convey. Support - it's not just support, they correspond to the nature of music and a bit of time.

- You have been initiated into the program of introducing a special sensibility?
- This talent athletes. I just wanted to show another side of talent Tessa and Scott. Usually they ride in the lyric-dramatic way. This is the best they have. Their image, their style. But this program is new, because I wanted to show the drama in their performance. And, of course, the theme of "Carmen" - that most clearly can present women's poetry? This program is full of conflict and drama. Usually people work in the manner of unity, love, mood, word - match. And in all of this free program - on the contrast. And love, and drama.

- You do not mind that italnskaya pair Anna Cappellini / Luca Lanotte also put "Carmen"? Willy-nilly, will ask for direct comparison?
- It's good. Sometimes several couples or athletes selected in the season for their program of "Carmen." There were two "Carmen" and the Olympics - the Katarina Witt and Debi Thomas, and won best of "Carmen." There were four programs on the music for the film "The Man in the Iron Mask", and the best man win "The Mask."

- When we conceived this program, did not know who else will choose this topic?
- Of course not. This program, I had conceived for Tessa a few years ago. Just an athlete at that time was not ready for it. Now Tessa is full of women's feelings and can express loves drama and delight of love.
www.team-russia2014.ru/article/figur/6009.html

sap5
11-09-2012, 01:58 AM

Sorry :o

Can we be adults and ignore what we don't like, instead of telling people to stop talking? This is a discussion thread. Plenty of us find many discussions on here to be annoying, but if everyone tried to stop people from discussing what they found annoying, there'd be no discussion at all.

Golightly
11-09-2012, 03:56 AM
Right. So immature of me to ask that we discuss about figure skating at a figure skating board. My bad.

Look, this whole Facebook thing is so invasive I can't even. This is a human being, with a life and people post her picture in here and show it to the world not even caring whether this person is okay with it. So, yes, it does bother me when people step on boundaries. It's not right. I'm sorry if I offended you, I honestly am.

Sent from my Inspire 4G using Tapatalk 2

zilam98
11-09-2012, 04:20 AM
Right. So immature of me to ask that we discuss about figure skating at a figure skating board. My bad.

Look, this whole Facebook thing is so invasive I can't even. This is a human being, with a life and people post her picture in here and show it to the world not even caring whether this person is okay with it. So, yes, it does bother me when people step on boundaries. It's not right. I'm sorry if I offended you, I honestly am.

Sent from my Inspire 4G using Tapatalk 2

the thing is that if scott/this girl posted the picture online, and it wasnt set to private, then it is fair game to be posted elsewhere. it's not like there's copyright issues with anything that's posted publicly. granted it's more polite to ask someone's permission before sharing a photo elsewhere, there's no law against reposting whatever has been made public on the internet. AFAIK anyway