PDA

View Full Version : Virtue and Moir #21 - Carry On as the Waltz Goes On

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68

Carmen Ovsiannikov
10-26-2012, 08:18 PM
Oh, THAT. Yes, I saw that on Tumblr too. The poster, who referred to them as "Voir" put an NC-17 tag on their post. It was silly, really. This is why I said yesterday that we should try not to over-sexualize it, that's exactly what others are saying.

ITA Golightly.

While Carmen is a very sexy and sensual program I'm truly not seeing the overly explicit program with the "crotch grabs" that others are seeing. I really am not but it is kind of funny that some people are reacting so strongly. The way a few are overreacting you would think Tessa and Scott were outright miming sex acts on the ice. Scott never even touches Tessa's crotch but rather grabs her lower thigh area twice. LOL

And that story that Igor gave C&L Carmen to get back at Marina/V&M is also ridiculous. As others have stated, C&L have improved but they are not in the same league as V&M. They clearly are not going to be competing for the same placements as V&M. I'm not saying we've never seen situations with the coaches playing games but I would think that Igor is smarter than that. He would be blind to think that C&L's skating Carmen would effect V&M's version and how it would be received. Especially now that we've seen it in practice and C&L's more tradition take in competition.

I would never be able to hold off until competition time under normal circumstances but especially reading the comments people have made about V&M's Carmen. Curiousity would get the better of me. Cheers to the willpower of those who can.

l'etoile
10-26-2012, 08:34 PM
picture: http://instagram.com/p/RQLzgtwkm3/
I love Tessa's dress.

Oh, I loveit loveit!!!!!

l'etoile
10-26-2012, 08:39 PM
Hey, do you guys notice? Right before they start the program, when Tessa approaches Scott, get around to his back, and touches his back, Scott closes his eyes like in the heartbreak romance movies. I was so :swoon: at that.

Emdee
10-26-2012, 08:46 PM
We'll have a specially made bubble just for pani.

It will have to be a very LARGE bubble as some of us may want to join her.

Golightly
10-26-2012, 09:07 PM
I just fail to see what the big deal is with this Tumblr thing.

Anyway, I think the short dance flows amazingly well. I even like the polka section, it works perfectly with that waltz. My favorite part is the not-touching sequence, exquisitely choreographed. I... love both dances? From the off. When was the last time we said this?

Sent from my HTC Inspire 4G using Tapatalk 2

pani
10-26-2012, 09:09 PM
When was the last time we said this?

Have the same thoughts :D

Golightly
10-26-2012, 09:32 PM
Have the same thoughts :D

Seriously. I don't see any structure problems at all. Of course, we will need to see them in action, but I feel they have excellent vehicles this season.

Sent from my HTC Inspire 4G using Tapatalk 2

IoanaC
10-26-2012, 11:24 PM
Seriously. I don't see any structure problems at all. Of course, we will need to see them in action, but I feel they have excellent vehicles this season.

I feel the same way and I'm thrilled about it! I thought they found a very suitable polka for the waltz in the SD.

sequins
10-27-2012, 12:00 AM
ITA Golightly.

While Carmen is a very sexy and sensual program I'm truly not seeing the overly explicit program with the "crotch grabs" that others are seeing. I really am not but it is kind of funny that some people are reacting so strongly. The way a few are overreacting you would think Tessa and Scott were outright miming sex acts on the ice. Scott never even touches Tessa's crotch but rather grabs her lower thigh area twice. LOL

I don't think anyone is truly seeing 'crotch grabs'(did I really just type that:lol:))It's inner thigh touching:lol: and we're a bit surprised maybe and excited at the hotness of the program. We're exageratting a bit but it's all in fun I think. The choice of Carmen was kinda surprising/disappointing but now that we've seen all this can you blame us for our over the top hysteria?:cheer: We're a sane bunch....really we are.

BTW I love their SD costumes from what I saw on the tv. Half hour to go!!!

IoanaC
10-27-2012, 12:03 AM

More like 2 hours, Sequins...:) The SD is scheduled after the men's SP.

sequins
10-27-2012, 12:05 AM
More like 2 hours, Sequins...:) The SD is scheduled after the men's SP.

Thanks I didn't know that but I'm excited about seeing Chan too so I'm good.:)

Bournekraatzfan
10-27-2012, 12:40 AM
I don't think anyone is truly seeing 'crotch grabs'(did I really just type that:lol:))It's inner thigh touching:lol: and we're a bit surprised maybe and excited at the hotness of the program. We're exageratting a bit but it's all in fun I think. The choice of Carmen was kinda surprising/disappointing but now that we've seen all this can you blame us for our over the top hysteria?:cheer: We're a sane bunch....really we are.

haha, LOVE this post! can't wait!

also wanted to say that I love this thread:) <3

zilam98
10-27-2012, 01:07 AM
deleted

zilam98
10-27-2012, 01:08 AM
Krylova coaches P&B and W&P. I wouldn't expect any comment from her until after Worlds is done.

so? she did a carmen FD before, didnt she? i only wanted her perspective on the current carmen FDs.

Proustable
10-27-2012, 01:14 AM
I cracked.

It's awesome.

Sorry Cherub.