PDA

View Full Version : The Undeading

AragornElessar
10-22-2012, 01:04 AM
Whoever at Heart and Stroke Canada thought this one up, was brilliant!!

They have a campaign running right now using a zombie movie type ad as a way to get people at least interested in learning CPR. Not only that, but on the 25th, they're having a special event at Canada's Wonderland where they are going to try and break the World Record for the most people learning CPR at the same time in one place.

For more info about the entire campaign and/or to just see the Zombie ad, go to...

www.theundeading.ca

The video does show a Zombie being decapitated, so just keep that in mind in case you've got little ones around that might end up seeing this if they're around the same time you're checking out the site.

I really do think this entire idea was beyond brilliant and perfect especially for this time of the year. I hope they pull off the new World Record. Both to just pull the new World Record off and then to have so many other people learning how to do CPR? That alone is worth doing the event.

Just thought I'd mention it here, as I thought it was such a neat and cool way for Heart and Stroke Canada to educate more people in CPR. :D

Buzz
10-22-2012, 08:18 AM
Yeah I was at the Eaton Center yesterday and saw a bunch of people walking around with zombie costumes and face paint. For a while I thought it was Halloween. :lol: