PDA

View Full Version : The Vampire Diaries - Season 4

Pages : [1] 2

michiruwater
10-11-2012, 02:43 PM
Premier is tonight!

So excited! I did a marathon of season 3 last week in preparation :) Wish I could watch it love but I'm super excited to Hulu it on Saturday :D

Anyone else super excited?

PeterG
10-11-2012, 03:30 PM
Anyone else super excited?

:cheer: :D :cheer2: :40beers: :hat1: :respec: :rofl:

lmarie086
10-11-2012, 06:15 PM
Oh my gosh that's tonight?!! Why do I not have cable or free time...well, at least I have a 6 hour flight tomorrow!

I hope everyone enjoys it in real time!

manhn
10-11-2012, 06:28 PM
I am really looking forward to it. I wonder who Elena will feed to turn (because we know she ain't gonna die).

Cloudy_Gumdrops
10-12-2012, 04:03 AM
Yay, the Klaus in Tyler's body stuff was extremely short lived. :cheer: I was afraid they were gonna keep it up for half the season or something. That said, I'm disappointed in Klaus with regards to Rebekah. That girl has stood by him through thick and thin and all he cares about is Caroline.

I don't care how pretty Somerhalder is, I freaking HATE Damon.

manhn
10-12-2012, 04:31 AM
Great episode. Performance of the night was Rebekah. Ahh, why do I feel for this poor lonely evil woman?

I am so happy the Council is not incompetent. I want them to win, win, win!

But WHAT HAPPENED TO GRAMS!?!!?!?

AshleyN
10-13-2012, 07:34 PM
I don't care how pretty Somerhalder is, I freaking HATE Damon.Preach. God, he spent the whole episode acting like a four-year-old throwing a temper tantrum.

Anyways, solid season opener I thought. I'm glad they didn't chicken out of making Elena a vampire and I'm really glad they didn't go there with Caroline and Klaus-as-Tyler.

PeterG
10-13-2012, 08:21 PM
:confused: Anyone care to clarify the ending for me? The pastor kills his team? Was he going to fight from the grave or something? I found that completely confusing. He seemed to go from iron-fisted level-headedness to nutjob in a split second.

Another thing I'm wondering about. Can't vampires glamour anybody? (Is that the right term?) Why didn't Stefan just glamour the guard to come close so that Elena could feed off of him? Or did vervain come in to play somehow?

I don't care how pretty Somerhalder is, I freaking HATE Damon.

This is another thing I don't get. If I were to make it to 200 years of age, I would hope I would get to a place of freakish zen-like enlightenment. So why do some of the vampires act like pissy twelve year olds?

But WHAT HAPPENED TO GRAMS!?!!?!?

I fear she is in a dark, murky, muddy place with demons and fire and every kind of possible bug crawling in and out of any part of her body available.... :( :eek: :wuzrobbed

AshleyN
10-14-2012, 02:57 AM
Another thing I'm wondering about. Can't vampires glamour anybody? (Is that the right term?) Why didn't Stefan just glamour the guard to come close so that Elena could feed off of him? Or did vervain come in to play somehow? They pointed out early on that the council had confiscated all the vervain in town, so I assume all the guards were well-dosed.

As for the ending, it definitely seemed to me that the pastor had some sort of plan/alternate motivation for what he did. I assume we'll find out more about it as the season continues.

shutterbug
10-18-2012, 03:35 AM
Episode 2 extended promo video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVXu_xLHBPM
Episode 2 webclip : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Pt5T1xKqpU

(((bambi))) :(

PeterG
10-21-2012, 07:25 AM
Sometimes I wonder why Damon just doesn't start a new life in Europe or something. He mopes about the situation he's in and it's tiresome. Either move, or fight for Elena. Do vampires stay stuck at the age they were turned in some way? He'll forever be a mopey late teen/early 20's dude?

Please remind me what happened with Klaus. (This show has so much going on sometimes that I can't follow everything!) Bonnie did some spell that took Klaus out of Tyler's body and Klaus' spirit went...where?

Wondered about Jeremy saying "nice ink" to the new vampire hunter. Wonder what that will be about...

How come Tyler was not at the memorial at the end of the episode. He lost his Uncle, right?

I liked the moment between Damon and Alaric. "I miss you too, buddy." :)

michiruwater
10-21-2012, 09:18 AM
Klaus thought his body would turned to ash, but it didn't, so somehow (I don't think this was shown) they un-dead-ed his body and put his spirit back in it. This was a little confusing.

I finally saw episode 1 and loved it, for the most part, except the stupid Klaus stuff. Elena and Stefan were sweet. But if Hulu is going to be as awful as it was yesterday I might just look for crappy-quality links instead, or even buy the episodes on Hulu. It took me 3 hours to watch 1 episode each of Revenge and TVD. So irritating.

manhn
10-23-2012, 07:23 AM
Either Ian mumbled his way through that final scene or I am too tired from Skate America, but I think Damon kept a promise to Alaric that he'd stay in Mystic Falls to protect Elena et al. I think.

Tyler was in the hospital after MamaMayor called the ambulance.

I liked that the writers are not backing down on Elena having to feed.

And I loved that Uncle Zac was mentioned. Loved him!

shutterbug
10-25-2012, 04:53 AM
Previews of tomorrow’s episode:

Extended Promo - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DanTxANVLWo
Sneak Peek #1 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5BIUX1t1WY
Sneak Peek #2 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vo5mFaIoQcQ

PeterG
11-03-2012, 05:18 AM
The beginning of yesterday's episode confused me. The flashback scene of the Klaus and kin discovering they had a vampire hunter amonst them...all in skimpy clothing and long flowing locks. Joseph Morgan especially looked great with a long mane. This scene almost made me think I had left one of my private DVD's in my machine... ;)

One question from the episode though. We see our vamps glamouring people before they get bitten and fed on. Wouldn't this mean there'd be an awful lot of dopey people walking around with two holes in their necks? Are there that many turtlenecks out there? :lol: