09-29-2012, 12:54 PM
Who will make GPF for Pairs?

l'etoile
09-29-2012, 03:44 PM
Sui/Han is out for the season:(

Sylvia
09-29-2012, 04:54 PM
Sui/Han is out for the season:(
I don't believe this is confirmed yet? Or do you know of a link?

The rumor I've read here is that they may miss the GP series, but their names have yet to be crossed out on the ISU site.

Here's the earlier Sui/Han rumor thread from late August: http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/showthread.php?t=84792

love_skate2011
09-29-2012, 06:05 PM
I don't believe this is confirmed yet? Or do you know of a link?

The rumor I've read here is that they may miss the GP series, but their names have yet to be crossed out on the ISU site.

Here's the earlier Sui/Han rumor thread from late August: http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/showthread.php?t=84792

B/L too, Vera was injured competing in Nebelhorn
although its not yet sure if they will go to surgery, they are still consulting doctors, it could take 3 months off the ice

Sylvia
09-29-2012, 06:06 PM
I think haribobo was aware of this when he left Bazarova/Larionov off the poll choices.

judgejudy27
09-30-2012, 07:40 PM
V/T, P/T, K/S, S/S, T/T, D/R I expect, but Denney & Coughlin could surprise (unfortunately).

Vash01
09-30-2012, 07:57 PM
B/L too, Vera was injured competing in Nebelhorn
although its not yet sure if they will go to surgery, they are still consulting doctors, it could take 3 months off the ice

That's a really bad news. I thought this was going to be their year to develop their artistry.

julieann
10-01-2012, 12:22 AM
Assuming S/H and B/L are out (and neither have confirmed so it may be just a bad rumor but to me they are out for now) but because of the way the grand prix’s are set up the only two teams who are a lock now are V/T and S/S.

I have no idea how P/T look but I'm sure they will win Cup of China but K/S should do well enough for second, they may even win. However if K/S get 3rd behind the Canadians and get 3rd behind the Canadians again in Paris, they are out. I doubt that will happen, but stranger things have happened in skating. Both teams from Canada are set up well D/R have easy competitions, they should get 2nd at Skate Canada and 3rd (maybe 2nd) at TEB. MTM should get 3rd or 4th (maybe better) at Cup of China and they can win NHK assuming S/H and B/L are out. T/T are so inconsistent they can't be trusted to win NHK even at home but with such a weak field 2nd place is a lock in Japan but if they do well in China they can get second. If K/S get third at both of their GP's and D/C get 2nd and third (which they should) they will get in ahead of K/S.
I guess the Cup of China will be the first test of who won’t get in.