PDA

View Full Version : "The Walking Dead": Any fans here?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

kwanatic
09-28-2012, 02:58 PM
ETA: I had so much fun reading back through the thread for season 2! Only a little over 2 weeks until the premiere!! :D

Just wondering...

I started watching it back in June after a friend recommended it to me and I got hooked! I went through season one in about three days and watched all of season two that weekend. If you're into blood, gore and zombies (something I really didn't think I was all that into...) then it's a must. I got both of my sisters hooked on it and my brother is watching season one now. My mom was too squeamish to handle it! :lol: I haven't gotten around to getting my dad hooked but I think he'd like it too.

Any other fans here? :)

PeterG
09-28-2012, 04:48 PM
Lots of us! :cheer2: The season two thread made it to six pages. Here's the link:

The Walking Dead - Season Two (http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/showthread.php?t=80626&highlight=walking+dead)

MikiAndoFan#1
09-28-2012, 09:07 PM
Any other fans here? :)

Me, me! :cheer: I love it!

kwanatic
09-28-2012, 09:22 PM
I went back about 11 threads but I didn't see anything. I'm all late to the party but WOW! what an awesome show!

How do you change the title of thread? Hey mods, can we change this thread to "The Walking Dead - Season 3!!"

grimey
09-28-2012, 11:46 PM
Walking Dead!!!!!!:rollin: Cant wait till the new season starts!

PrincessLeppard
09-29-2012, 12:30 AM
I'm going to give it about two episodes and if it's the same (let's all stand around and bicker), I'm done.

If it's more like the first few episodes of season one (and the first two of season two), I'm in. :)

PeterG
09-29-2012, 12:30 AM
Cant wait till the new season starts!

October 14th is the date. Here's a season three trailer on youtube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShQz68Zkb3Y)

ETA: ohmigosh...just watched the trailer. Another season of stupid people doing stupid things!! :lol:

rfisher
09-29-2012, 01:24 AM
I'm going to give it about two episodes and if it's the same (let's all stand around and bicker), I'm done.

If it's more like the first few episodes of season one (and the first two of season two), I'm in. :)

Based on the comic books, lots of stuff happens in this chapter. They don't exactly follow the books, but there are some critical events.

Japanfan
09-29-2012, 04:53 AM
I'm thoroughly hooked on this show. The cliffhangers keep me. . .well, hanging. . .and I'm fascinated by a lot of the survivors and their development, particularly Hershel and Glen.

Yes, the pissing contest between Shane and Rick went on too long. And the show has some obvious continuity glitches. Half of the night scene on the final episode was shot in daylight and there is no way any of the guns would have as much ammo as the gums on the episode seem to. And there are some obvious 'duh' moments too. Like why did they start focusing on developing a stash of non-gun weapons that didn't make noise a long time ago?

Still, as I said, I'm hooked. Hooked enough to be getting excited the way I used to as a kid waiting for Walt Disney to air. And I always have to wait to Monday night to watch because Mr. Japanfan works on Sunday. The wait is always tough.

BigB08822
10-14-2012, 07:30 AM
Starts back up tomorrow! I can't wait!

Buzz
10-14-2012, 08:26 AM
That trailer is just WOW!

Clytie
10-14-2012, 05:31 PM
I am looking forward to tonight. Hopefully the promo is accurate and this year is more fast-paced and intense. Last year was often a snooze but apparently part of that was because of budget reasons. Its why one of the producers quit. He was mad that Mad Men got a huge amount of money and WD's was cut. AMC has had a Walking Dead marathon going on for two days now to get viewers ready.

My only complaint is I have to wait to watch Revenge later since they both air at the same time.

rfisher
10-14-2012, 05:36 PM
For those who've read the comics, there will be a significant difference in the Governor at least in the beginning. I'm not certain how I feel about this and will just have to wait and see what they do with the character.

Debrah
10-14-2012, 05:41 PM
I am also a fan of the show...

Buzz
10-14-2012, 05:43 PM
I am really looking forward to the new season.