PDA

View Full Version : Wish Jason Brown would change hair style

Pages : [1] 2 3

stevlin
09-22-2012, 10:13 PM
The part in the middle of his hair is so old fashioned. The ponytail needs to go too. He would look cute if he cut his hair. What does everyone think?

misskarne
09-22-2012, 10:24 PM
I think it's completely, 110% UP TO JASON. If he likes it, then he can keep it; if he wants to change it he can change it.

And actually, I really like the ponytail and the part. He has the facial structure for it - quite a long face. The overall effect is very Master-and-Commander-ish, he looks quite regal. And it suits him.

I think he would look rather odd with short hair, but that's just me.

I only hope that if he does decide to cut it, it's his own decision and not influenced by negative feedback from anyone.

spikydurian
09-22-2012, 10:30 PM
Would be interesting to see him without his pony tail. But that is his choice. Perhaps, pony tail will be his signature look.:)

aftershocks
09-22-2012, 10:38 PM
I love Jason Brown and his ponytail, which Johnny Weir characterized as ready to "do some damage" at 2011 U.S. Nats! :)

And for GSD, I doubt this is "breaking news." :lol:

Would however a clip of JB landing that elusive 3-Axel be considered "breaking news"?

Whatever, I love Jason Brown, his ponytail, his smile, his sweetness, his amazing talent, and his budding rivalry with Joshua Farris. Rather than wanting to change anything, I'm anticipating great enjoyment in watching their skating careers unfold, and wishing them both all the best!

ETA:

I see from the JGP Istanbul sp clip in Jason/ Josh Uber Thread in Trash Can that Jason landed a two-footed 3-axel with good height and air position! Good for him. Keep working on mastering it, Jason!

snoopysnake
09-22-2012, 10:56 PM
I like Jason's hair the way it is. He should continue to wear it that way as long as he wants to.

arakwafan2006
09-22-2012, 10:59 PM
HE'll do it when he grows up.

A.H.Black
09-22-2012, 11:02 PM
Would Jason possibly look better without the ponytail? Yes. Would Plushenko look better with a different haircut? Yes. Several other skaters? Yes.

It's up to Jason. I hope he doesn't get stuck in a decision one way or another. There was a time when Surya Bonaly was never going to cut her hair. Thank heaven she didn't stick with that decision. Plushenko has stuck with his hair style decision. Good idea? I don't think so. Does my opinion count? Not at all.

I will say Jason's hair style does affect my enjoyment of his skating. That's my problem and I know it. However, I bet some judges feel the same as I do.

Would my hair look better in a different style? Most likely.

kirkbiggestfan
09-22-2012, 11:02 PM
He'd win a quarter turn of rotation in his 3A if he had a more aerodynamic haircut. A mullet please!!

Madmarch
09-22-2012, 11:13 PM
I think he should concentrate more on his skating than his hair. Something you should try to do as well. :rolleyes:

DimaToe
09-22-2012, 11:19 PM
I think this thread belongs in the trash can...:lol:

UMBS Go Blue
09-23-2012, 12:09 AM
I think he should concentrate more on his skating than his hair. Something you should try to do as well. :rolleyes:EYS. And, with respect to the original poster, it's always ironic when, more often than not, it's those who have no look who are doing the criticizing of those that do. :glamor:

Triple Butz
09-23-2012, 12:12 AM
Jason asked his fans what they thought a little over a year ago, and the decision was very split, so Jason decided to keep it.

PinkFeathers
09-23-2012, 12:17 AM
What the heck is this thread? Why is it in GSD? -_-

I like his hair. I don't care if he dyes it neon green and adds dancing gnomes. It's his hair, he can do with it whatever he pleases.

misskarne
09-23-2012, 01:05 AM
Whatever, I love Jason Brown, his ponytail, his smile, his sweetness, his amazing talent, and his budding rivalry with Joshua Farris. Rather than wanting to change anything, I'm anticipating great enjoyment in watching their skating careers unfold, and wishing them both all the best!

ETA:

I see from the JGP Istanbul sp clip in Jason/ Josh Uber Thread in Trash Can that Jason landed a two-footed 3-axel with good height and air position! Good for him. Keep working on mastering it, Jason!

Said it all! He is such a delightful young man. And the friendship/rivalry with Joshua Farris is so awesome.

He landed one in the LP too, two-footed and UR but he stayed upright and the air position was nice again. ;)

He'd win a quarter turn of rotation in his 3A if he had a more aerodynamic haircut. A mullet please!!

:P That only works for Russians.

I think this thread belongs in the trash can...:lol:

The literal one, although some of the responses are funny :lol:

EYS. And, with respect to the original poster, it's always ironic when, more often than not, it's those who have no look who are doing the criticizing of those that do. :glamor:

Indeed, the OP is just jealous of Jason's fabulousness. :glamor:

I actually like the way Jason does his hair for competitions. In practice vids his hair is quite wavy/curly and wispy, but in competitions he must use a ton of stuff on it because it's always very straight and neat.

skatemommy
09-23-2012, 01:15 AM
I remember him along time ago (Juv?) and it was longer! I love it! (and I like Adam's curls better, too).