PDA

View Full Version : From Russia With Love - Autumn 2012

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67

love_skate2011
09-30-2012, 09:16 AM
It seems that Han Yan had injured in his waist, so his did some mistakes in FS. They are not sure whether he withdraw JGP Croatia or he would recover soon. If Samarin can go to Germany, at least he can beat Shoma.

poor Han Yan :wuzrobbed , I hope for fast recovery, maybe a shuffule for him to compete in Germany instead ?

Alexander can can even win Gold if he competes in Germany, Kovtun has a habit of falling on his ass on big competitions remember WTT :yikes: , though I dont think they will shuffle him as they clearly favor Kovtun over Samarin to reach the GPF, Alexander is still pretty much a little boy
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Samarin
btw Samarin has same coach as Radionova !

viviabond
09-30-2012, 09:53 AM
poor Han Yan :wuzrobbed , I hope for fast recovery, maybe a shuffule for him to compete in Germany instead ?

Alexander can can even win Gold if he competes in Germany, Kovtun has a habit of falling on his ass on big competitions remember WTT :yikes: , though I dont think they will shuffle him as they clearly favor Kovtun over Samarin to reach the GPF, Alexander is still pretty much a little boy
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Samarin
btw Samarin has same coach as Radionova !
It's impossibe for Han Yan to go to Germany, because there is no chinese skakers attend JGP Germany and Yan will not be substitute.
I hope Russia realize Samarin will have a chance to reach JGPF in his first-year's international competition, maybe he can go with Maxim, the more skaters will be in Sochi GPF, the happier russian will be;)

Roskate
09-30-2012, 01:35 PM
It seems that Han Yan had injured in his waist, so his did some mistakes in FS. They are not sure whether he withdraw JGP Croatia or he would recover soon.
No. Thereís no evidence of Yan Han being injured. Yan Han already denied this and told us he was not injured and just had a bad day. Some fans suspect maybe he was suffering from a waist pain but we donít know if thatís the cause of his meltdown. And if he is still suffering from the waist pain it will not recover soon because thatís one of those chronic pain problems that many skaters suffer for many years.

Eislauffan
09-30-2012, 08:26 PM
Waist injury? Do you mean groin (腹股沟) injury maybe?

Vash01
09-30-2012, 08:46 PM
Waist injury? Do you mean groin (腹股沟) injury maybe?

Could it be an abdominal muscle or a back?

love_skate2011
09-30-2012, 09:19 PM
No. Thereís no evidence of Yan Han being injured. Yan Han already denied this and told us he was not injured and just had a bad day. Some fans suspect maybe he was suffering from a waist pain but we donít know if thatís the cause of his meltdown. And if he is still suffering from the waist pain it will not recover soon because thatís one of those chronic pain problems that many skaters suffer for many years.

well thats good hopefully Yan gets better results in Croatia

I checked the isu JGP Germany mens entry list ans Samarin is still listed
I cant believe they didnt shuffle him and pitted Samarin against Kovtun :(
the Rus Fed are clearly favoring Kovtun to reach GPF, because if the boy was sent to JGP Germany he could outskate Kovtun for the Gold medal :soapbox:

hanca
09-30-2012, 09:53 PM
Who choreographed Polina Shelepen's SP and FS?

SP music is awful.
And what is the concept of FS?
The music begins with "Gone with the Wind" but it goes different way.:confused:

Please! She deserves more.

Actually, I quite like the SP. It needs to be more polished, because it is new. At the Russian test skates a few weeks ago she was doing a completely different short program, but then she changed it.

MysticHaze
09-30-2012, 10:58 PM
I don't know if this has been asked or answered yet but why did Vera Bazarova and Yuri Larionov WD after the short program at Nebelhorn? Did one of them suffer an injury?

Jemestone
09-30-2012, 11:00 PM
Bazarova has a hip injury that may require surgery, so they WD.

hanca
09-30-2012, 11:04 PM

On her landing leg! :(

aliona22
09-30-2012, 11:26 PM

:fragile::wideeyes:

Vash01
10-01-2012, 03:18 AM

Sounds like season ending injury. I hope it's not career ending.:(

ali_dorate
10-01-2012, 05:24 AM
Actually, I quite like the SP. It needs to be more polished, because it is new. At the Russian test skates a few weeks ago she was doing a completely different short program, but then she changed it.

Thank you. I thought her SP was "Autumn Leaves" and was surprised that the music choice and taste are quite different from what I had imagined. If she dumped the previous one following the result of the test skate, it must be a well thought-out decision.

I hope this new SP develop and will show a different side of her.
I really wanna see her smile at K&C.:cheer:

Macassar88
10-01-2012, 11:02 AM
Sounds like season ending injury. I hope it's not career ending.:(

If it is, I'm really going to miss their stunning triple twist lift - the best in the world as well as her amazing posture especially in their lifts.

love_skate2011
10-01-2012, 11:46 AM
If it is, I'm really going to miss their stunning triple twist lift - the best in the world as well as her amazing posture especially in their lifts.

c'mon people, nobody said it will be career ending,
we dont even fully know their current status, I may not be a fan of B/L
but I would never wish someone retiring or speaking of retirement due to injuries

lets hope for fast recovery and maybe they can still compete in the GP or hopefully Euros/Worlds