PDA

View Full Version : USFSA Team Jacket- Would you buy one?

Pages : 1 2 [3]

kATYDID411
09-14-2012, 09:28 PM
I support USFSA and was surprised to see in the benefits for this year the team jacket. I, like the original poster, wrote the association suggesting that they make the jackets available or something similar. I don't think the identical jacket going to fans would be fair. I did suggest that they could sell them without the team USA on it. I was just shocked to see if you have $10000 to give away, you can get one. Money does all things in the USA.

I'm glad someone else has suggested it too (not that it will change anything) but still. I would be FINE if it was a similar jacket, just without "TeamUSA" on it. I just want to further support skating, what's wrong with that?

victoriaheidi
09-15-2012, 03:23 AM
Well, I tried one on (I think...I can't remember exactly what it looked like) at SA last year. It was the only "athletic type" jacket I've ever liked (I don't even wear hoodies), and it was comfy enough that I'd wear it all the time. So I've been kind of obsessed ever since. :P But I see the argument against selling them--I do wish they'd sell something similar, though, because the design is great and the comfort level, even greater!