PDA

View Full Version : 2012 2013 Season programs Thread 2

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Macassar88
09-15-2012, 06:36 PM
Where did B&S say their goal is 2018? I agree that's the right goal for them, but I'm surprised they would say it out loud if they don't want the federation to dump them, because Morozov is implying that I&K's goal is 2014.

Zhulin said it in an interview, I think it was right after Zenkova and Sinitsin competed at their first JGP.

shan
09-15-2012, 06:51 PM
She (Grushina) could skate, though. Sadly, he slowed her to a crawl.

Oh yeah, I remember the days of wanting to go out on the ice and give them a push. They were slooooooooooow.

bmcg
09-15-2012, 10:29 PM
Where did B&S say their goal is 2018? I agree that's the right goal for them, but I'm surprised they would say it out loud if they don't want the federation to dump them, because Morozov is implying that I&K's goal is 2014.

Didn't Morozov also say last season I&K were ready for gold at Worlds ;)

VarBar
09-16-2012, 01:22 AM
I remember Mishin said he would send Gachinski to David Wilson for choreography. Is this David choreo for Artur? Because if it is, I'm really starting to worry for Chan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cdnl8_DOAp4&list=UUjaUiznBS9O3SeqwqlIc4UQ&index=4&feature=plcp

Aussie Willy
09-16-2012, 01:36 AM
I remember Mishin said he would send Gachinski to David Wilson for choreography. Is this David choreo for Artur? Because if it is, I'm really starting to worry for Chan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cdnl8_DOAp4&list=UUjaUiznBS9O3SeqwqlIc4UQ&index=4&feature=plcp
Just to clarify, are you suggesting that this choreography would beat anything that Chan is going to do?

That program had absolutely no relationship with the music. Just a series of random arm movements which could be also construed as transitions which demonstrated no real complexity or variety. It did nothing for me. And his hands just bug me.

VarBar
09-16-2012, 02:00 AM
Just to clarify, are you suggesting that this choreography would beat anything that Chan is going to do?

That program had absolutely no relationship with the music. Just a series of random arm movements which could be also construed as transitions which demonstrated no real complexity or variety. It did nothing for me. And his hands just bug me.

lol What I actually meant to say is that if Wilson authored Gachinski's program, should I be fearing a similar choreography for Patrick Chan from him? Pretentious, purposeless and with little or even no connection to the music at times?

Sorry for having confused you.

Theatregirl1122
09-16-2012, 02:11 AM
Perhaps the poster was worried that Wilson has lost his mind and was therefor worried about what choreography Chan might have?

ETA: Apparently!

Ziggy
09-16-2012, 02:41 AM
Wilson's programs usually fail to excite, to put it mildly. :saint:

And Mishin will take all the choreo out anyway, if there will be any. :P

Aussie Willy
09-16-2012, 02:44 AM
lol What I actually meant to say is that if Wilson authored Gachinski's program, should I be fearing a similar choreography for Patrick Chan from him? Pretentious, purposeless and with little or even no connection to the music at times?

Sorry for having confused you.
:rofl: Yes you did confuse me. Thanks for clarifying. I totally agree with you. I have given you some clarification rep :)

Cherub721
09-16-2012, 04:10 AM

He always says that about his girlfriends. :lol: He said B&K should have been 4x world champs too. :rofl:

Macassar88
09-16-2012, 12:23 PM

And Kustarova said that Bobrova and Soloviev should be number 1 in the world. :rofl:

kittyjake5
09-16-2012, 09:52 PM
A short video clip of Dai skating in Novogrosk today. Courtesy of Dai's forum.

Rumor is that Dai's free skate will be to Pagliacci. Maybe someone can
translate.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VXHUpvdXQA&feature=youtu.be

martyross
09-16-2012, 10:31 PM
Explanation of Bobrova/Soloviev's FD (from Goldenskate)

http://en.ria.ru/sports/20120916/175992189.html

“At the start of the dance I am, to put it softly, not a healthy person. To be blunt, a madman. I’m sitting in the hospital,” Soloviev said.
“Everything that happens around me is out of my reach. And Katya [Bobrova], my life partner, is trying to prompt me to feel, to instill life in me. The first two minutes on the ice, we’re actually having a conversation about that.”
Bobrova shed more light on the routine.
“I’m frustrated when the first part of the dance is over, I understand that he’s not paying any attention to me at all.”

shan
09-16-2012, 10:49 PM
So Bobrova goes mad at the end of the program after trying to "instill life" into Soloviev?

VarBar
09-16-2012, 11:08 PM
Is this Miyamoto choreography? Wasn't Plushenko supposed to skate to Romeo and Juliet this season?:confused:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zp2Gb6KBmLs&feature=g-hist