PDA

View Full Version : 2012 2013 Season programs Thread 2

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Moka-Ananas
09-10-2012, 01:49 AM
oh god...why...

kwanfan1818
09-10-2012, 02:03 AM
I thought Takahashi looked great. I think he can skate to anything and look great.

l'etoile
09-10-2012, 02:27 AM
D/W or USFSA are having a second thought about their FD, AGAIN. Two seasons in a row. I'm not sure if it's a good sign or not.

lauravvv
09-10-2012, 03:23 AM
D/W or USFSA are having a second thought about their FD, AGAIN. Two seasons in a row. I'm not sure if it's a good sign or not.Why are you saying that? We don't even know if that's true. Probaly they're delaying the music announcement for completely different reasons. In the 2008/2009 season people got to know about their FD only at Skate America (or shortly before it), and that wasn't because they had changed the program (apparently they hadn't). As for that Sinatra rumour - well, probably it was just a rumour indeed. That means nothing. Anyway, we will find out at some point. No need to make such declarations in the official programs thread until then.

jenny12
09-10-2012, 06:02 AM
Davis & White's IceNetwork bio has been updated again:

Looks like the Sinatra medley is not their FD this season! :cheer2:

I hope this is the case. I'd like to see them do something a little more dramatic this year than a Sinatra medley. Sinatra of course can be a little darker (It Was A Very Good Year/One for my Baby), but usually a Sinatra medley would indicate something more swing and bouncy.

t.mann
09-10-2012, 07:58 AM
Takahashi SP: http://youtu.be/CQ5ZYwKA384

I don't see anything creative in this program.
Rivals&their fans will be pleased. :EVILLE:
Dai deserves better program.

PinkFeathers
09-10-2012, 08:22 AM
The Sinatra bit was taken out before Champs Camp, fwiw. It was posted either in the previous thread, or the D/W uber thread in the trashcan.

l'etoile
09-10-2012, 02:48 PM
Why are you saying that? We don't even know if that's true. Probaly they're delaying the music announcement for completely different reasons. In the 2008/2009 season people got to know about their FD only at Skate America (or shortly before it), and that wasn't because they had changed the program (apparently they hadn't). As for that Sinatra rumour - well, probably it was just a rumour indeed. That means nothing. Anyway, we will find out at some point. No need to make such declarations in the official programs thread until then.

IIRC, Sinatra Medley had been officially listed in D/W's IN profile page for a while.

Theatregirl1122
09-10-2012, 04:29 PM
IIRC, Sinatra Medley had been officially listed in D/W's IN profile page for a while.

The Sinatra medley was removed from D&W's ice network profile well before champs camp. And even before that we had information on FSU that, while they had considered using the Sinatra Medley, it was an idea that they had discarded and that their FD was something else.

Frau Muller
09-10-2012, 04:31 PM
I love Dai's new SP....sassy, sexy...'To Dai For'!

Count me among the D/W fans prayin' that Sinatra has been dumped.

seabm7
09-10-2012, 04:39 PM
I think Takahashi's new SP is not so bad. After a series of serious music, He can be relaxed once in a while.

lauravvv
09-10-2012, 05:32 PM
IIRC, Sinatra Medley had been officially listed in D/W's IN profile page for a while.See below (what Theatregirl1122 wrote):

The Sinatra medley was removed from D&W's ice network profile well before champs camp. And even before that we had information on FSU that, while they had considered using the Sinatra Medley, it was an idea that they had discarded and that their FD was something else.

shan
09-10-2012, 05:57 PM
Count me among the D/W fans prayin' that Sinatra has been dumped.

I think we can breathe a sigh of relief that it has!

lauravvv
09-10-2012, 06:16 PM
I know that Gilles/Poirier FD was posted some time ago, but we can see it better here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYNYbLcp3SA&feature=related . Also, their music is a bit similar to what Zlobina/Sitnikov has. I like the lifts. But the dress is totally wrong for this dance, and doesn't even look that good on her. I hope they get something in different style. Anyway, it will be interesting to see them at international competitions for the first time.

jobelle
09-10-2012, 06:56 PM
Wow, okay so this is the first time I've actually watched Gilles/Poirer's program. They are using music by Beirut? How did I miss that? I've been wanting an ice dance team to try Beirut for years!