PDA

View Full Version : Miki Ando was recommande Ephedrine

Pages : [1] 2 3

Satoko
09-07-2012, 09:11 PM
Miki Ando had a cought a cold after Shizuka's FOI.

At tweeter, anyone recomannded Miki to take Sutona(a
cold medicine) included Ephedrine.

So Mao Asada advertises Sutona.

Does it mean?:rollin::rollin::rollin::rollin:

kittyjake5
09-07-2012, 10:40 PM
^ Not sure I understand your post but if Ephedrine is the same as Ephedra it is a banned drug for athletes.

http://www.drugfreesport.com/newsroom/insight.asp?VolID=31&TopicID=5

Satoko
09-07-2012, 10:50 PM
Yes in Japan, many cold medicine include Ephedrine
So Miki knows it.
And she didn't have the nedecine.

But Maotas say Miki's tweet is obstructing Mao's business.

Domshabfan
09-07-2012, 10:56 PM
Yes in Japan, many cold medicine include Ephedrine
So Miki knows it.
And she didn't have the nedecine.

But Maotas say Miki's tweet is obstructing Mao's business.

I am even more confused by this post.

Yukari Lepisto
09-07-2012, 11:05 PM
I'm just completely confused about this whole thread...

Vash01
09-07-2012, 11:06 PM
I was confused by the title- sounded like a foreign language. Upon closer inspection it turned out to be just a typo.

overedge
09-07-2012, 11:07 PM
Is Miki alleging that Mao is somehow trying to harm her by recommending she take a remedy that contains a banned substance?

Satoko
09-07-2012, 11:13 PM
Miki said in tweeter, but it conflict with the dooping?
So she didn't accept this advice.
I think she has wisdom.

inskate
09-07-2012, 11:15 PM
Is Miki alleging that Mao is somehow trying to harm her by recommending she take a remedy that contains a banned substance?

Nope, it's just the "fans" (or haters disguised as fans in an attempt to make the fans look bad...) being delusional. :cold: Threads like those just encourage the crazies. :slinkaway

Just to clarify, Mao didn't recommend Sutona to Miki; some "fan" did.

Domshabfan
09-07-2012, 11:16 PM

or mao is taking this cold medication w/o knowing the content :scream:

Satoko
09-07-2012, 11:23 PM
I suppose anyone didn't know Sutona including banned medicine.

Vash01
09-07-2012, 11:45 PM
When will the issue about cold medicine/ban substance come to an end? The ISU & the IOC need to find ways to differentiate between taking a cold medicine vs. intentionally taking drugs to improve athletic ability. It very nearly destroyed the career of Elena Berezhnaya (& Sikharulidze).

beepbeep
09-07-2012, 11:54 PM
This one will not end well, will it? :watch:

Badams
09-08-2012, 12:48 AM
:blah::wall:

Proustable
09-08-2012, 01:01 AM
When will the issue about cold medicine/ban substance come to an end? The ISU & the IOC need to find ways to differentiate between taking a cold medicine vs. intentionally taking drugs to improve athletic ability. It very nearly destroyed the career of Elena Berezhnaya (& Sikharulidze).

Why? I mean, if the consequence is taking a drug that improves athletic ability, does intent really matter? And can't you argue that lack of intent is what saved Berezhnaya (ie, if she was intentionally taking the banned substance, wouldn't her career have been thwarted much more profoundly?_