PDA

View Full Version : Interview with Pechalat & Bourzat

DORISPULASKI
09-07-2012, 02:41 AM
http://www.goldenskate.com/2012/09/pechalat-and-bourzat-find-their-groove/

They feel they are improving and closing the gap between themselves & V&M and D&W.

They gave a little more info about their programs:

In addition to knowing they are doing the Yankee Polka to CanCan music, the French Waltz will be by Yves Montand.

Their Rolling Stones Medley for the FD will be to :
Miss You, Angie, Sympathy for the Devil, and Start Me Up.

aka_gerbil
09-07-2012, 02:56 AM
Thanks for the link!

I'm glad to see (read?) P/B so confident right now and feeling like they could challenge for the top.

Aussie Willy
09-07-2012, 04:01 AM
I like their selection of music for their FD. Can't wait to see it. Nice to see a team doing something different.

Macassar88
09-07-2012, 05:23 AM
Great article!

Carmen Ovsiannikov
09-07-2012, 09:40 AM
DORISPULASKI, thanks for the link.

I love P&B and both of their programs sound :kickass:.

I think P&B have been one of the most underrated/underappreciated teams of this quadrennial thus far (of course the nerves leading to mistakes haven't helped). I'm not sure why some feel they are on the way down but at the moment I don't agree and hope Nathalie and Fabian are able to close the gap a bit more between themselves and the top two teams.

znhurston
09-07-2012, 03:02 PM
Good article. Thanks for the link.
I love how honest and specific these two are about their skating.

Macassar88
09-07-2012, 03:53 PM
I'm glad that they changed their twizzles - they were having problems with them for most of the season. It's weird because iirc, they never had trouble with them with Zhulin. That said, Weaver and Poje's twizzles are fantastic, so I don't think it's any fault of Krylova.

nuge
09-07-2012, 04:46 PM
I love how they sound so confident about themselves and their programmes.
Yes they have been underated .I'm stiill not sold on the FD idea yet of RS it sounds more exhibition music but can't wait to see them .Their DD EX was great so we'll wait and see.:kickass: