PDA

View Full Version : Genrich Sretenski Arrested!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16

Rob
09-09-2012, 07:09 PM
If legal proceedings have not commenced, I don't think the texts have been authenticated. And i dont know if Sretenski has stipulated to them It sounds bad for Sretenski tho.

babayaga
09-09-2012, 07:41 PM
Sometimes you just have to shake your head in disbelief and move on. This is a case where over 500 text messages were sent over a one month period, many of them, according to reports, late in the evening, and all of them following a full day of training. Is there any doubt or any possible scenario that one could make up to rationalize this??? This is at a minimum a clear case of incredibly unprofessional and unethical behavior.

May I ask which reports?

kwanfan1818
09-09-2012, 07:56 PM
May I ask which reports?
At least here in the link Rob provided upthread:
http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/showpost.php?p=3677126&postcount=63

analia
09-09-2012, 07:57 PM
500 texts without response? Doubt it. Hate to say this but sometimes a 16-year-old might just want to get on with a married 50-year-old as much as the 50-year-old wants to get on with a 16-year-old. It's easy to forget how we once were after we become parents. Now one might say that a minor is a minor regardless but we've all been 16, and probably not as idiotic as our parents thought we were.

I'm sure it's the parents who are pressing charges, but I really can't see how doing this won't put dangerous pressure on their own daughter mentally.

babayaga
09-09-2012, 08:00 PM
At least here in the link Rob provided upthread:
http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/showpost.php?p=3677126&postcount=63

Thank you.

ETA: Sorry, I didn't find in this article the details provided by kwgrant, just the general information about 500 messages. Which report contains information about time/dates of the messages kwgrant was taking about in their post? And sorry if I missed it somehow.

Cocomo
09-09-2012, 08:03 PM
500 texts without response? Doubt it. Hate to say this but sometimes a 16-year-old might just want to get on with a married 50-year-old as much as the 50-year-old wants to get on with a 16-year-old. It's easy to forget how we once were after we become parents. Now one might say that a minor is a minor regardless but we've all been 16, and probably not as idiotic as our parents thought we were.

Oh good grief...really? :rolleyes:

kwanfan1818
09-09-2012, 08:41 PM
Thank you.

ETA: Sorry, I didn't find in this article the details provided by kwgrant, just the general information about 500 messages. Which report contains information about time/dates of the messages kwgrant was taking about in their post? And sorry if I missed it somehow.
This one, posted by berthesghost, didn't mention date/times, but they did mention content, which would have been as inappropriate at 6:15am as they would have been at midnight.

http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/showpost.php?p=3678304&postcount=116

Sparks
09-09-2012, 09:00 PM

I'm sure it's the parents who are pressing charges, but I really can't see how doing this won't put dangerous pressure on their own daughter mentally.

This thinking is vile. :yikes:

babayaga
09-09-2012, 09:06 PM
This one, posted by berthesghost, didn't mention date/times, but they did mention content, which would have been as inappropriate at 6:15am as they would have been at midnight.

http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/showpost.php?p=3678304&postcount=116

Yes, I've read that one too. It's just that I don't remember any of the articles that I've seen mentioning time/date information and thought that I've missed some additional reports. Thanks for trying to help though, kwanfan1818. Hope the original poster will clarify when they return.

kwanfan1818
09-09-2012, 09:16 PM
I apologize for not understanding what your original question was :o

Frau Muller
09-09-2012, 10:25 PM
You ask a silly question you get a silly answer.

There was nothing silly about sarakimm's question. And to intimate that there was nothing odd in a coach sending 500+ text messages to a student is ignorant, at best.

genevieve
09-10-2012, 12:04 AM

In your case, I daresay they'd be right no matter what your age.

And there are many, many people on this board (and in this thread) who aren't parents themselves.

berthesghost
09-10-2012, 01:11 AM
Yes, I've read that one too. It's just that I don't remember any of the articles that I've seen mentioning time/date information and thought that I've missed some additional reports. Thanks for trying to help though, kwanfan1818. Hope the original poster will clarify when they return.I don't remember if I read it in the same article or several, but I did read that the hotel incident happened in late July and that the child services instruction to end contact was in mid-august, which led me to believe the 500 texts all come in a period of 3 weeks or so. Then kwgrant mention a month.

Theatregirl1122
09-10-2012, 02:19 AM

Can everyone please put down "stereotypical comments by victim blamers: the handbook" before they post? Good lord.

flipforsynchro
09-10-2012, 03:21 AM
^there ARE 16 year olds who do want to get with 50 year olds. I am NOT saying (and i personally would doubt) that this specific 16 year old does, but it does happen.