08-27-2012, 02:57 AM
:cheer::cheer: My favorite show is back! http://www.cbs.com/shows/amazing_race/

shan
08-27-2012, 03:05 AM
:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

BaileyCatts
08-27-2012, 09:54 AM
:cheer: :cheer2: :cheer:

Damn. $2 million dollars?! Please don't let a team I hate win it! I hate it when teams I hate end up winning! :lol:

FiveRinger
08-27-2012, 01:42 PM
Are there any changes to the rules? I am thinking that the challenges must have gotten outrageous. I can't wait!

And I agree with Baileycatts....a likeable team that hasn't already nauseated me on another show would be nice.

Fridge_Break
08-27-2012, 02:11 PM
WOOO HOOOOO! :cheer2:

rfisher
08-27-2012, 02:16 PM
Beefy won't be running the FSU TAR contest. :wuzrobbed It takes away all the fun. :(

purple skates
08-27-2012, 03:51 PM
Beefy won't be running the FSU TAR contest. :wuzrobbed It takes away all the fun. :(

You could do it. :shuffle:

rfisher
08-27-2012, 04:11 PM
That would be a no. People yelled at poor Beefy. :drama:

DaveRocks
08-28-2012, 12:58 AM
I can't WAIT for this season! :cheer:

I have two friends on the show -- it'll be very interesting to watch! (Of course, they haven't admitted to me that they will be on it, but their extended absence during the taping and their cheeky grins when asked about the show kind of give it away. :lol:

shan
08-28-2012, 01:44 AM

I have two friends on the show -- it'll be very interesting to watch! (Of course, they haven't admitted to me that they will be on it, but their extended absence during the taping and their cheeky grins when asked about the show kind of give it away. :lol:

All right!!! Great! :D

Sassafras
08-28-2012, 02:58 AM

I'll root for them once I know who it is I'm supposed to be rooting for.:D Unless they come across as total jerks, of course. :lol:

DaveRocks
08-28-2012, 04:37 AM
I'll root for them once I know who it is I'm supposed to be rooting for.:D Unless they come across as total jerks, of course. :lol:

Fair enough. :lol: Depending on editing (which, of course, can heavily swing/manipulate a viewer's perception), I'll bet that you'll root for J and B. ;)

PrincessLeppard
08-28-2012, 04:40 PM
A friend of mine had a friend on Top Shot (I think? Is that the shooting one?) and said his friend was a great guy, really nice and friend got the EVILLE WHINING TWIT edit on the show. :rofl:

Apparently, he was mortified, and said some things were taken out of context but he did admit that he did say a lot of dumb stuff that made it onto the show.