PDA

View Full Version : Plushenko skipping Grand Prix, wants to defend his European title

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6]

love_skate2011
08-27-2012, 02:38 PM
1 spot. Voronov was 17th and Gachinski 18th at 2012 Worlds.
hey Gachinski vs Voronov might be fun, both are equal anyways :lol:

Seriously.

And in another thread some time ago I added up the Russian men who'd medalled at World Juniors the last 12 years or so. Suffice it to say I was :eek: at how many there were who never reached senior success. Yes, Gachinski bombed last season but just getting a senior World medal at all was pretty major for Russia considering it was the first since Plushenko. I'm not a major fan, but give him that credit and a chance to see if he comes back this season.

but results speak for itself, You can never trust Gachinski, he is either a hit or miss never in between, he could medal or end up as a complete failure, not really good to bet your skate boots on :shuffle:

misskarne
08-27-2012, 02:48 PM

but results speak for itself, You can never trust Gachinski, he is either a hit or miss never in between, he could medal or end up as a complete failure, not really good to bet your skate boots on :shuffle:

Okay. Here's a proposition for you. Something you've probably never considered.

You bang on often enough about how the bronze at Worlds was a fluke. What if it wasn't the fluke? What if the fluke was 2012 Worlds instead?

Oh wait. That doesn't fit in with your worldview of Artur as a complete and total failure. :rolleyes:

love_skate2011
08-27-2012, 04:23 PM

You bang on often enough about how the bronze at Worlds was a fluke. What if it wasn't the fluke? What if the fluke was 2012 Worlds instead?

Oh wait. That doesn't fit in with your worldview of Artur as a complete and total failure. :rolleyes:

I didnt say he was a complete failure :confused:
Im just saying the number of misses outweights his hits
and I think we all can agree Gachinski is a headcase

and like it or not, Plushy is still the best bet ;)

Kasey
08-28-2012, 02:44 AM

Mama Gachinski???

misskarne
08-28-2012, 02:53 AM
Mama Gachinski???

No, just a fan of his getting REALLY sick and tired of people constantly hating on him and putting him down for no apparent reason.

dinakt
08-28-2012, 04:32 AM

Gachinski JUST turned 19, this August.
I am not an uber by any stretch of imagination, but he MIGHT be a champion. Lack of stability at 18 after a great season at 17 is not unheard of. And Artur showed some ambition to work on his second mark, along with the first one. Let's wait and see.

Glacier cat
08-28-2012, 05:33 AM
Take it easy. People here anyway hate all or some Mishin's skaters. Wait to see how things go this season. I think that Gachinski will be doubted until he wins constantly or gets second world medal. After all he is a successor of Yagudin and Plushenko, who started medalling most big competitions at age 15-17.

briancoogaert
08-28-2012, 06:43 PM
:scream: ;)