PDA

View Full Version : Which of these male Ice Dancers is the best looking?

SkateBlades17
08-23-2012, 02:19 AM
Which of these 4 male Ice Dancers do you think is the best looking? The question isn't who do you think is the best looking male ice dancer, if your choice isn't on the poll. The question is, who of these choices do you think is the best looking.

PeterG
08-23-2012, 06:22 PM
Did ice dance continue after 2002?

zilam98
08-24-2012, 01:27 AM
again, what's up with the limited choices? i did pick one but the number and the selections are confusing

SamuraiK
08-24-2012, 03:21 AM
LOL thankfully the off-season is ending soon.

blue_idealist
08-27-2012, 04:46 AM
Platov. I almost said Peizerat, but I saw him recently in a picture and he was starting to look aged. I never thought Zhulin was that attractive (ugh.. the hair colour..), and Dean is quite attractive but not quite as 'pretty' as Platov lol.

Shyjosie
08-27-2012, 07:55 PM
The title says who is best looking, not who was best looking in their heyday. My vote goes to Peizerat, but I find it a bit injust because the four men are not the same age. Of course they all have aged.

Betta42
08-28-2012, 02:52 AM
again, what's up with the limited choices? i did pick one but the number and the selections are confusing

ya 4 choices? :confused: i have to google them all cuz the only one i kind of know is Christopher Dean and i wouldnt call him the best looking...eta...Gwendal Peizerat gets my vote...

dinakt
08-28-2012, 04:44 AM
I had to vote for Zhulin. When he was young, he was a vision from a Renaissance painting, and his looks lasted quite well.
If the question is who IS the best looking- then it would be Bourzat, IMO.

tut88
08-28-2012, 11:47 AM
Did ice dance continue after 2002?

:)

SkateBlades17
09-01-2012, 07:24 PM

In response to this and other similar comments. I'm sorry if you are unhappy with the limited choices. :( I tried to explain in the original post, that the poll question is which of these 4 specific Ice Dancers is the best looking, between these 4 people and the the poll question is not "Who is the best looking Ice Dancer". I know that there are a lot of good looking ice dancers that are not on the poll, but that wasn't the question, the question was who of these 4 do you think is the best. There is a different older thread called best looking male ice dancer where you can choose anyone you like. I'm sorry if the limited choices annoyed anyone, that wasn't my intention!

Nagano Forever
09-06-2012, 10:07 AM
For me it's a very hard choice between Evgeny & Gwendal and I see it's close between the two. They are two of the most gorgeous guys I can think of.