Pages : 1 2 [3]

Macassar88
08-25-2012, 01:04 AM
incorrect:lol:

At worlds I could have sworn everyone wore black
Unless one of the males had a white shirt

Ziggy
08-25-2012, 05:08 AM
It's sounding that way to me, but I'm thinking there might be some potential for Gorshkov and Shpilband to team up and they are waiting to see if that happens. I wonder if Gorshkov would move his group to the US. I'm only speculating because it's unusual for a team's coach to follow them to summer training with another group, AFAIK.

Shpilband needs somebody for choreography and polishing (like Klimova and Fusar-Poli) and Gorshkov is more of a technical coach, I think. Petukhov was the choreographer for Gorshkov's teams (and as of late, he seems to have hardly any inspiration left).

Macassar88
08-25-2012, 12:28 PM
Shpilband needs somebody for choreography and polishing (like Klimova and Fusar-Poli) and Gorshkov is more of a technical coach, I think. Petukhov was the choreographer for Gorshkov's teams (and as of late, he seems to have hardly any inspiration left).

Petukhov is working with Zhulin now. I really liked his Polovetsian Dances FD for Domnina and Shabalin.

Ziggy
08-26-2012, 03:52 AM
Petukhov is working with Zhulin now. I really liked his Polovetsian Dances FD for Domnina and Shabalin.

So Gorshkov and Petukhov are no longer a team?