PDA

View Full Version : Online dating advice

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12

Cupid
09-10-2012, 04:17 PM
I like when guy's username has a "69" in there. :rofl:

Cupid
09-12-2012, 03:03 AM
Interesting in that I just posted a random one-piece swimsuit pic and generated quite a bit of response. Probably will delete it tomorrow.

heckles
09-12-2012, 05:10 AM
I like when guy's username has a "69" in there. :rofl:

Maybe it's a profile belonging to a 43-year-old? :lol:

michiruwater
09-12-2012, 06:09 AM
Interesting in that I just posted a random one-piece swimsuit pic and generated quite a bit of response. Probably will delete it tomorrow. So that's what guys want to see, supposedly, because it was pretty quiet there until the pic came online. :rolleyes:

If you're going to have a negative opinion of guys who respond to you once you put the one-piece picture up, then why did you put it up in the first place?

I mean, I feel like everyone knows that there are guys who will respond to a picture of a woman in a swimsuit.

Anita18
09-12-2012, 06:36 AM
If you're going to have a negative opinion of guys who respond to you once you put the one-piece picture up, then why did you put it up in the first place?

I mean, I feel like everyone knows that there are guys who will respond to a picture of a woman in a swimsuit.
When I went to a club in my Catwoman outfit, I struck up a conversation waiting in line with a guy (who turned out to be a minor celeb, but anyway :watch: ) who said he would have banged me three times before letting me out of the house like my fiance did. :rofl:

Amused? Yes. Mostly because no guys pay me any attention in regular life. Offended? Not really. I'm in pretty good shape and was in skintight spandex and 4-inch stiletto thigh-highs. :lol: I mean, come on.

Alex Forrest
09-12-2012, 09:19 AM
Thusly: He was getting into his car, stepped back and gave me this smirky stare. I quickly shoved my bundles in the car, got in and locked the door, because you never know when some weird dude will eat your face off. I looked back over, and he had removed his shirt and was smirking and staring still, flexed, started off towards the store, and then came back to his car and continued to smirk and pose.

Heh. You might be rocking that librarian with glasses and a bun look and then that 'other' sexy persona that guys see in you. Be open to it. I've never had anyone go Chippendales on me in a parking garage, and I am/was pretty hot. You've got something special. Embrace it.

Alex Forrest
09-12-2012, 09:24 AM
Amused? Yes. Mostly because no guys pay me any attention in regular life. Offended? Not really. I'm in pretty good shape and was in skintight spandex and 4-inch stiletto thigh-highs. :lol: I mean, come on.

You are a tease and a man hater!!! I hear all about your kind from my hetero guy friends. hehe. 4 inch stiletto thigh highs? In public? Daytime? You would go very far in Houston. All my het guy friends are looking for you. :)

Anita18
09-12-2012, 10:35 AM
You are a tease and a man hater!!! I hear all about your kind from my hetero guy friends. hehe. 4 inch stiletto thigh highs? In public? Daytime? You would go very far in Houston. All my het guy friends are looking for you. :)
Nope, try 10pm waiting outside of a Batman-themed nightclub. :P (And the first time I wore the costume, 11pm outside of a movie theater where I definitely was not the only tease! :lol: ) One time the bf and I were out in Hollywood around 10pm and had fun pointing out the women in microskirts that I surely would be flashing everybody my ass in, had I been wearing skirts that short. :rofl:

And no, I would not put my Catwoman pics up on an online profile. I want the guy to get to know me as a person before he gets to have the goods. :D

leesaleesa
09-12-2012, 06:21 PM
Heh. You might be rocking that librarian with glasses and a bun look and then that 'other' sexy persona that guys see in you. Be open to it. I've never had anyone go Chippendales on me in a parking garage, and I am/was pretty hot. You've got something special. Embrace it.

Not even close. More like hobo in worn out sweat pants. I rarely if ever get a second glance in public, except for the homeless gent who called me "Sugar booger Bear" (?) Every now and again, some weirdo will ask if I am Russian or Chinese. I guess those are the only two options, and have no idea where either of them come from.

No, I am not open to random guys strutting shirtless in a Publix parking lot. Even the meatheads at the gym have the sense to keep their damn shirts on. The overly tan, leathery hide draped with the ubiquitous gold plated holdover chain from the eighties makes it even grosser.

The Universe is saying it's the wrong time. Best I listen.

Anita18
09-12-2012, 07:28 PM
I have a friend who gets unwanted male attention all the time. Sure she's pretty, but she's also fragile-looking and vulnerable, and they capitalize on that. I've got about her body type and a different kind of pretty, and no man has messed with me. I must look a lot more intimidating somehow. :P

Considering the trouble she gets into with men (ones she dates AND meets randomly in the street), I don't think "embracing it" is something she wants. :shuffle:

Karina1974
09-12-2012, 08:13 PM

:rolleyes:

So... if the guy were to have tried to take things a few steps further and not be willing to take no for an answer, do you still think she should "embrace it?"

Cupid
09-13-2012, 07:31 PM
:rolleyes:

So... if the guy were to have tried to take things a few steps further and not be willing to take no for an answer, do you still think she should "embrace it?"

Geez, lighten up!

leesaleesa
09-13-2012, 09:41 PM
Well, I just checked my matches.

1. Guy from Sebring, about 150 miles or so away. Blah, blah, 40th best body builder in the world (1989).

2. New age guy. He didn't specify what it meant, but he looked stoned.

3. Me 'n Tito. Who is Tito, does he know you are posting photos of the two of you on a dating site, and why do 3 of your photos feature Tito?

4. Random English guy who seems ok

5. Mr. I look younger than I am anyway(s), complete with a late '80's style mullett. Actually, the photo is from the '80's as well. Too bad the digital age isn't here yet, isn't it?

Got a few messages, two of which mentioned "dockside partying" as likes. Either getting drunk at a bar on the New river, or getting drunk on a boat docked on the New river is my guess. One needs to know my gym schedule for some reason or another, and needs to see my teeth. Dentist or personal trainer trying to drum up business?

heckles
09-13-2012, 10:00 PM
One needs to know my gym schedule for some reason or another, and needs to see my teeth. Dentist or personal trainer trying to drum up business?

Both sound creepy. Block.

Rafter
09-13-2012, 10:34 PM
This thread makes me so glad I am no longer in the dating game. What a bunch of weirdo creeps out there. Ugh!